Hella quad projector headlights

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to rethink your price. I just bought this set from another Ratsun member. The look to be in much nicer shape then yours.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/18065-bmw-projector-lights-and-high-beam/

DSCF5051.jpg

DSCF5049.jpg

DSCF5048.jpg

Good for you quik. I could trash on your prices also, and the condition of your crap your always selling. What is your point, they won't sell if they are priced wrong. You quit being a dick quik.

• Like 1

Do you have a set of lights for your car? Then stay the hell out of my thread.

Half the crap you've sold, I've found for cheaper elsewhere too - Big deal. You don't see me in your threads.

They're not "the same item". Hella lights aren't BMW lights. I didn't even wipe them down first, they're filthy.

I've been doing this shit for a long time, I don't need your help.

wow wheres the ratsun love.......those light are a eazy 100.00 azhitman...wish i had money.....and qwik510 you got a great deal yours are clean and maybe worth more but you got a deal....these hella lights are sweet and should get 100.00 also......as for prices i pay a good dollar for anything i need but i wouldnt pay it if i thought i was gettn ripped off....good luck with your sale.....funny thing i just got home from looking at a set of these lights but like i said im broke.... :(

• Like 1

Yep. I was asking Ryan (Desert Datsuns) the same thing. His are the BMW ones and they're the same depth.

Maybe quik510 will show you a picture of his, I hear they're nicer. :rolleyes:

Yep. I was asking Ryan (Desert Datsuns) the same thing. His are the BMW ones and they're the same depth.

BMW contracted Hella to design and produce the Projector Headlights for their cars.

If you have the Dime Quarterly Back Issues, volume 2.2 has an article about them.

AZhitman, sorry I tried to help. Good Luck with the sale.

No problem.

Now that people are sitting around waiting for me to lower the price based off your expert testimony, I suppose I should say, "best offer".

If they don't sell, they're going in my 411 wagon.

Yeah, that's a no. I'll put them on ebay or on my 411 at that price.

Good luck finding these for $100 shipped. Funny how one person's ill-advised post can just devalue something for the uninformed... :rolleyes:

Good luck finding these for $100 shipped. Funny how one person's ill-advised post can just devalue something for the uninformed... :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm debating heavily on if I should get these right now or not. Tough choice, but if I decide to, I won't throw you any low-ball offer. I'll pay you the full $100. I'll let you know.

Hey man if you still have the lights can you email me the pics of them im in the desert and cant view the pics out of a photosharing site. Appreciate it owen.m.duff@gmail.com

Its just that they are not in demand and we can go pull these out of a bmw at a junkyard for less than 100 mosty any time. Frankly I think most people would just run h4 housings with some ebay hid for the price.

Its just that they are not in demand and we can go pull these out of a bmw at a junkyard for less than 100 mosty any time. Frankly I think most people would just run h4 housings with some ebay hid for the price.

H4 housings look terrible on our cars, and ebay HID stuff is garbage. Previous owner put H4 housings in my 311 and they're dorky-looking. Glass > polycarbonate for old cars.

With all due respect, please stay out of my F/S thread if you're not a buyer.

I thought I made it clear before - I'm no rookie, not a kid, and if you hadn't noticed, I've been in the Datsun scene for some time. I've always respected your F/S threads, so what gives?

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.