home sweet home beyotches

well i just moved, i know it was sudden but shit we did it.. i will take some more pics later.. but fist things first.. look where my car/truck get to hang out an get worked on.. (the car sleeps in there)

Photo-0086-1.jpg

Photo-0085-1.jpg

im thinkin im gonna try to have some get togethers now that i have a garage to hang out in :)

its not the biggest but shit it will keep me warm an dry :) an the neighbores wont have to watch me work on my shit lol

oh ya i'll get better pics.. this cell phone blows..

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just moved, i know it was sudden but shit we did it.. i will take some more pics later.. but fist things first.. look where my car/truck get to hang out an get worked on.. (the car sleeps in there)

Photo-0086-1.jpg

Photo-0085-1.jpg

im thinkin im gonna try to have some get togethers now that i have a garage to hang out in :)

its not the biggest but shit it will keep me warm an dry :) an the neighbores wont have to watch me work on my shit lol

Nice man! You on irc? i know where im working on my shit at now too :D Why the move?

Nice Lynch , beats trying to get that tranny in before clouds start peeing on ya and yer parts ! :blink: :rofl: Best thing of all work as late as you want ! Good Deal ! :cool:

yea for sure man, tho i did have a "carport" to work in before.. altho i got looks alot from neighbores.. an the managers son always buggin me an shit.. now no one will even know most of the time lol..

Congrats Lynch. Nothing like having your very own work space.. that room looks small enough that it'll be super easy to heat, too. Score. Nothing like a warm work space.

ya man this place is VERY well insulated, i figure a few small heaters an i should be good to go :)

Well that's a little trip then. Not really far but over and out. Cool deal though.

yea for sure man, tho i did have a "carport" to work in before.. altho i got looks alot from neighbores.. an the managers son always buggin me an shit.. now no one will even know most of the time lol..

I hear that ! neighbors are always watching , OOOOOOOOOOO-oooooooooo , I use to pound on the garage doors when they were closed /make loud noises at my parents place when I heard some snotty control freak neighbors walking by making comments ( years ago ! ) , they would stay away for a while after ( hahaha ! goooooooooooooood tiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmeeeeeessssss ! ) Police even stopped by thought it was a chop shop from concerned citizens OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-oooooooo scary ! ( good thing one of them loved the classics ! rolled his eyes , chuckled and took off with his partner after and never came back , I whipped open the door to show him the goods nothing to hide here ! hahahaha ( officers suggested that if I were parting that car out that I needed a wreckers license ! ( clearly the thing was half parted out , so they let me go with that ! lol! ) ;) ( apparently in oregon you can nailed if you don't have one when parting out cars , but not 100% sure on this ! )

Anyhoo Lynch Congrats ! Very Cool , and stick a GIANT PORCH LIGHT AIMED AT THE ANNOYING NEIGHBORS , then when they fight back with a bigger light pointed at you , then you have free light to work on yer datto garage open of course ! lol !