Help with editing profile

Guest kamakazi620

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats somthing only the mods can change it took me 3000+ posts and resurecting a car from the dead to get mine from what i can see you have ot do somthing that stands out like downshifter got his senior dumbass for being you guessed it a dumbass or datsunnoob in one of his posts he mentions he had a 24 oz beer for breakfast and bam his was changed gotta do somthing that make them wanna change it

thats somthing only the mods can change it took me 3000+ posts and resurecting a car from the dead to get mine from what i can see you have ot do somthing that stands out like downshifter got his senior dumbass for being you guessed it a dumbass or datsunnoob in one of his posts he mentions he had a 24 oz beer for breakfast and bam his was changed gotta do somthing that make them wanna change it

Yes ! :lol:

:lol: Titles are earned. Bonvo deff earned his, I earned mine, and so did Radio hahaha :lol:

DTP i wanna know what you did your just a "member" I'm thinkin' about rockin' a "members only jacket"

It's True I am kind of like a Motorcycle club Prospect here ! :lol: ( you watch sons of anarchy , kind of like halfsack :lol: ? ) Yeah , that reminds me I need to get pictures of my 71' z , 73' z , and my bad@$% 1990 Ford Ranger Stock up ! :lol: he he he Just a tease of a few things :cool:

out of a 73' 240z E88 Head/P30 Block (240z bottom end) , and the price is right so the motor is probably wrong :lol: ( came with a Holley 4bbl / w intake setup that was tuned by Savas Tuning in Milwaukie,OR ) I got a E31 Head tanked , shaved , and checked out ok ready to go on this :cool: Compression Check was good ! ( I hope cylinder walls aren't scored :lol: :mad: :P )

?ui=2&ik=0af886cf40&view=att&th=125c794d18bf49e8&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_g3nfj2ft0&zw

Pictures of a Built Ford 351 Windsor :cool: ( 650 CFM w/ strip kit Carter , Offenhauser Performance CUSTOM CUT OUT INTAKE , Ported Throat on Carb Spacer/Carb , Chevy 2.02 Valves , Roller Rocker Tips, High Tension Springs , Shaved Heads , Rhodes Lifters , Radical 302 SBF CAMSHAFT in a 351 Windsor , Roller Lifter System all around , Forged Internal Dished Pistons ( had too ! ) Balanced Crankshaft , High Flow Oil Pump , Chrome Moly Rings , and some other things that have been years in the gathering ! ( super hard breaking in Chrome Moly Rings !!! Kind of like Cheap brake pads they cut the rotors up before they wear away :lol: ) Have it apart to re-seal a motor correctly and inspect it/clean it/ , and inspect a retarded timing cover problem ( coolant runs through these aparently on Fords , but not on earlier chevy's ? ) Don't ask it's just a retarded problem that is an easy fix ! It is a pretty radical :cool:

?ui=2&ik=0af886cf40&view=att&th=125c794d18bf49e8&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=f_g3nfj8bd1&zw

Yes I am totally Rockin the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Box Above :cool: :fu: Here's the bottom end , it's gonna get a deep sump oil pan , and new pickup tube ( silly sludge go away ) , and just needs a little cleaning love ! Yes I should have taken off the Flywheels before craning to the engine stands :rollseyes: :lol:

?ui=2&ik=0af886cf40&view=att&th=125c794d18bf49e8&attid=0.3&disp=inline&realattid=f_g3nfje442&zw

Yeah , This is an original 71' 240z , all matching numbers. Here is the catch ! It originally came with Dual Webbers / E31 HEAD FACTORY !!! IT HAS BEEN STOLEN 3 TIMES in it's life, Raditior Gave in when the dudes stole it before I owned it , and overheated ( or so the last owner says :rolleyes:) OVERHEATED SO BAD THE LAST TIME THAT THE EXHAUST MANIFOLD NUTS/STUDS MELTED TO EACHOTHER !!! It started up last summer , but was looking for a motor in between and got busy. So I am going to test this spring one last time , and most likely the motor on the engine stand will be checked/resealed/painted and dropped in with either Su's or 4bbl ( it's what I got for now as a budget racer ) ( E31 head added of course :cool:) BUT I AM REALLY CONSIDERING THE SMALLBLOCK 350 w/3spd manual as I have it under my bench right now with fresh intake/head gaskets installed cool:

?ui=2&ik=0af886cf40&view=att&th=125c794d18bf49e8&attid=0.6&disp=inline&realattid=f_g3nfjx705&zw

Kamakazi620 , a good title would be "Junkyard King" :cool: ( if no one has it :lol: , that's the one I would take :cool: ) Do have any pics of the 64 Impala :cool: ???

I will have to start a thread on my 73' yellow z ( carbed 280z block/N42 head , SU's are not enough for it :lol: great low torque no top end until 45-50 mph and 3rd gear :lol: )

Can't wait to get this running ( It's my brothers , and I think we need to replace hoses/filters on it before using it again , a little off !!! :lol:) It's basically a DEQ tester , shove a sniffer up your exhaust piper , get real time readings in minutes !!! , adjust carbs , and more ! It's not mine yet , but we are talkin trade , hehehehehhehehe

?ui=2&ik=0af886cf40&view=att&th=125c794d18bf49e8&attid=0.7&disp=inline&realattid=f_g3nfk2w36&zw

A a picture of my shop area cleaned up a bit :lol: tools , a Subaru 2.2 liter sitting there , 302 smallblock ford/c4 under bench , 350 sbc under bench , a homemade angle iron hydraulic press :cool: , other useless crap :lol: AND THATS WHAT A SHOP LOOKS LIKE :cool: I HAVE NEVER IT SEEN SO CLEAN !!! By the way , no ' clean crescent wrenches lined up on the wall allowed' , skib and lynch know what I am talking about :cool:

?ui=2&ik=0af886cf40&view=att&th=125c794d18bf49e8&attid=0.4&disp=inline&realattid=f_g3nfjk7e3&zw

i think it takes 2500 posts? or is it 3000?? to get to Datsun Mechanic.. i have over 5000 posts, i've brought a car back from the dead And then some! i've done all sorts to the truck. hell im even the resident asshole, an i still dont have a custom title, so dont feel too bad, just start posting till you get a new one lol

i think it takes 2500 posts? or is it 3000?? to get to Datsun Mechanic.. i have over 5000 posts, i've brought a car back from the dead And then some! i've done all sorts to the truck. hell im even the resident asshole, an i still dont have a custom title, so dont feel too bad, just start posting till you get a new one lol

He who shall not be named right lynch ? :lol:

Yeah, Who doesn't like like to listen to the "Radio" or "dwnshift" up a hill while eating their "JR" mint candies :lol:

Edited by DTP

Hey Lynch ,

Just watched Mad Max "Road Warrior" :cool: on christmas eve, but ( WTF ?) at the same time :lol: I can totally see ratsun members going down the road shooting eachother , parting out vehicles , bombing eachother in frieken sweet geared up datto's , it's like the Datsun Olympic's , but too bad we would all be admiring eachothers gear than fighting to begin with. Hey maybe it's the datto's that band together and blowup/part everyone else's rigs out :lol::lol::lol: ( I have had way too much egg nog this morning and sugar :lol: )

Resident Asshole , nahhhhhh not you :cool:

I have had way too much egg nog this morning and sugar :lol:

I was wondering why you were posting so much incoherent stuff today

It looks like you might have started last night, before the "get garage" thread

Drunk posting is like drunk fucking: . . . . uhh.... .. ....that looked better last night

lol ya man we'd band together.. no homo tho .. if we gotta share we gotta share but i gotta pass on the homo on the back of the bike that took the boomarang to the dome lol

rule #1, dont kill females, jus kidnap em an stuff

No No No , use the H@mo as bait for the SmartCars and Prius cars then kick em to the curb :lol::lol::lol:

( the H@mo was not harmed in the making of Mad Max ! phew I was worried )

Edited by DTP
lol ya man we'd band together.. no homo tho .. if we gotta share we gotta share but i gotta pass on the homo on the back of the bike that took the boomarang to the dome lol

rule #1, dont kill females, jus kidnap em an stuff

"I love you mang"

Edited by datzenmike