Garage Get!

BlakeZula

yeah... Radio got a garage... now its Blake's Turn... gonna be a bit more tricky than his...

first off.. asked the lady friend to help... shed rather clean the kitchen

DSCF0003.jpg

heres Dahlia.. its kinda blizzarding out

DSCF0008.jpg

now then.. onto the garage

DSCF0004-1.jpg

DSCF0006-1.jpg

DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0014-1.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

and then a bunch of datsun stuff

DSCF0007-2.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

Edited by BlakeZula
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey you selling those all red 521 tails? and everyones garage looks like that one time or another.... christams is here im sure in a week the pics will be filled with used wrapping paper and box's. i know my wife turned my boat in to a wrapping station....i just hope when i take the cover off theres no gouges in the deck...

Imitation is the sincerest form of Flattery

Radio

heck yeah. my garage has been storage for unwanted junk for too long.. saw your thread and it got me motivated to clean her out.. so i thought id post pics of my progress

and to everyone else. if you see something you want out of here. give me a holler.

il probably give away anything in there. so far ive got like 3 weight benches, 3 matresses. 4-5 chairs. a 5 spd for dahlia. anyone want the 4 spd when i take it out? you may have seen that cam in there.. i got a white topper i can take pics of. and i got 8 rims for the truck. a bunch of miscelanious junk in there too. il take more pics when i get home.

Guest kamakazi620

Are you sayin' you've had a garage this WHOLE time?!?!?!?!?! WTF? If i was u i'd have a project car in there and goodwill would have a bunch of junk to sell,For me so far-mom and dads garage is takin'over by my '64 impala and i have to move grannies new yorker to use her garage!!

alright... did some more cleaning today

wasnt too cold so i got to work

DSCF0015.jpg

cleaned up the bench area a bit

DSCF0016.jpg

found a table. split it up.. mocked it up againts the wall.. fixtured one of them against the wall and set up a pro tool bench.

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

found an old headboard.. so i took the lights out of it and im burning the rest.

DSCF0021.jpg

moved a bunhc of mattresses and junk and got alot done

DSCF0022.jpg

also.. i kinda dont have a place to throw all this stuff nor can i afford a dumpster.. so i need your help

anything wood n burnable. will be lit on fire and we will celebrate the warmth with beers and joy.

anything else i either have to somehow get rid of.. or USE IT.. so what i was thinking if you spot anything i could partially use in a mcguyver sort of way in my new garage. give a shout. heres a short list of items i could possibly find a use for:

a sink

a toilet

4 cozy ugly smelly chairs

lots of metal on these and i do have a welder:

2 weight benches. lots of weights.

a broken old futon

bedframes. both wood and metal

windows.

flourescent lighting fixtures(around 5-7 of them.. there very large can bee seen in the first garage picture on the right.. there white)

4 nice condition berlinetta camaro hubcaps

lots of thick white electrician wires

old 70s vacuum.

a fridge- can be used for storage

a wheelchair

carpet insulation

an air conditioner

a small underground pond base. the part where you put in the ground and fill with water

lotsa kitchen chairs.. mostly metal.

and anything else you see in the pics

so there you go... give me a hand?

Do you have a water connection for the sink you have? Cause a sink would be super handy. Also I laughed so hard at the little tikes edition workbench! Thats what we all need! With any extra stuff you have Fire up Dahlia today and shovel the snow out of the bed, and make a run to the dump, it costs 5$ a load here, should be similar...and much cheaper than a dumpster

Radio

ps if i'm ever in MN i'd give you a hand organizing if you want!

DSCF0019.jpg

rad!!! I was wishing you'd post something like that! Good times!

as for the random stuff, i think it'll all burn. metal and matresses just take afew good fires lol. Sit on the comfy smelly chairs around the fire till it dies down or you get liquored then toss them in. Instant hit with any of your buddies. hook up as many of those light fixtures as you can. you can never have too much light in a shop!

BUUUURRRRRNNNNNNN. so my buddy joe came by. we took alot of burnable. including the headboard...and a chair. and we had a good old bonfire. got alot cleaned out and had some shenanigans on the way.

the chairs were no good and moldy and gross... so we made keystone seat covers!

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

the headboard was pretty thick wood.... and we didnt have a saw handy

but what we did have, was a keg, an anvil, a katana, and a dream.

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

the rest? il just let you figure out

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg