MERRY CHRISTMAS to MEEEE!!!!!

Braden

hey guys i picked up these wheels today for my 620, i like these darker color titans compared to the silver ones ( wanted to paint the truck silver so i didnt want silver wheels too) picked up these wheels from one of my high school teachers for UNDER 200$, not too bad of a deal dont you think? here are the pics

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good score for that price. Dont forget the center holes will need to be bored out to fit over the hubs. 4 inches is the diameter the new hole should be. Ive seen others grind the hubs down a bit & or run wheel spacers which IMO is a bit sketchy. Plan on running smaller tires ?

Good score for that price. Dont forget the center holes will need to be bored out to fit over the hubs. 4 inches is the diameter the new hole should be. Ive seen others grind the hubs down a bit & or run wheel spacers which IMO is a bit sketchy. Plan on running smaller tires ?

of course the smaller tires, a friend of jack roush runs a machine shop in my area they can bore them for cheap or free, the tires are the stock titan tires, the guy i bought them from just took them off his truck, boring is the ONLY way to go!!!

a friend of jack roush runs a machine shop in my area they can bore them for cheap or free

well hell can i send you my Titan rims asap?..haha When you get them mounted im curious to see how close the E brake cable is to the inside lip of the rim.

wait you have a '77 so you dont have to worry about any of this cause you have drum brakes all around. there simply bolt on then.[/quote

holy shit your right, now i know why i dont remember seeing any hubs lmfao!!!, i inspected the brakes a while back lol

wait you have a '77 so you dont have to worry about any of this cause you have drum brakes all around. there simply bolt on then.[/quote

holy shit your right' date= now i know why i dont remember seeing any hubs lmfao!!!, i inspected the brakes a while back lol[/quote]

glad I could help.

Oh yeah, excuse my dumbass, I read that in the thread, you gotta get tires and I still posted.

hey rusty thats not nice to call yourself names like that, i can take one look at your truck and tell your not a dumbass, your obviously smarter than me to have a nice house and truck!! lol

hey rusty thats not nice to call yourself names like that, i can take one look at your truck and tell your not a dumbass, your obviously smarter than me to have a nice house and truck!! lol

Thanks Braden, I'm no smarter than anyone else, just tryin to work as hard as I can to keep what I got. Also praying ole Obamanation and congress don't destroy America, and oh yeah, I like your qoute from Reagan, that's the truth.

ok so i got the tires off the wheels and gave them away, i jacked the truck up today to see how i looked as far as fitment, it looks as if i am going to have to run some spacers atleast on the rear, i have less than an inch from lip to leaf, anybody have spacers they arent using????? have any of you run titans on a 77 model? or a model with 4 wheel drun, i plan on converting to disc soon so im not so sure how that will play out

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg