EOY Ratsun Meet North Seattle! Last Sunday in December

ggzilla

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i say under the freeway on 65th in the u-district.

its dry, tons of parking, easy to get to.

That would deffinatly be a better idea, I will roll my trailer up there this time and bring a grill!:D

But a more accurate address would be better for those that dont know the area. Like post the google map link to it.

Edited by elmerfudpucker

Roosevelt/65th St Park and Ride

47.677127, -122.321230

Roosevelt65thparknride.jpg

It's the lot under the freeway there. You can get to it from Roosevelt or 65th St. It used to be my garage when I didn't have a garage :D

The north end of the lot is usually pretty empty.

I am a government worker and easily confused, the first post says Sunday Dec 27, 2009, post# 13 says Sunday Dec 26, 2009, so it is on Sunday and not Saturday?

And he blames it on being a "government worker"...jk and there has been no returns of a useful nature from the CL ad. I am giving it till tonight, but I am guessing the original location under the bridge is going to be it.

Well under the bridge it is, I will bring the 720, Bar-b-que grill and a costco pack of beef hot dogs, somebody needs to bring drinks, bread, chips and toppings! If you want chicken or burgers you can bring them and grill em, If any food hits the ground, Konan will be on standby!:lol:

Edited by elmerfudpucker