Nice140Y

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC? sorry I am a newbie :)

A bit of history about this car (goon)

It belonged to my father in El Salvador and I am trying to find one like this one. I believe it was a 66 from what I remember. I also remember it had 1300 on the side.

2 door wagon. That's all I remember. He owned it until 1984 so I was too young to remember all the details.

the 67 520 ya? does look similar. but he said it was a goon. so figured it was some sort of ute model or something.

but also look at the location got to think outside the usa box here remember the 620 goons we have seen on here? im thinking its a 520 model we never got here in the states

to the op do you possily have the vin number? that will tell us alot

but also look at the location got to think outside the usa box here remember the 620 goons we have seen on here? im thinking its a 520 model we never got here in the states

to the op do you possily have the vin number? that will tell us alot

yup, s why i said ute :lol: i am unfamiliar with whatever else they were called outside of the U.S.

The ridges on the roof disqualify it as a 410/411, so it has to be a variant of the 520. The 520 was available in other markets as a 2 door wagon. From what I understand though, the UTE was a one piece body truck.

Here is a 520 wagon, only one I can find right now... The ridges are just barely visible.

3576272609_a3de5096fe.jpg

EDIT; found a 521 wagon in my collection of saved pics. It shows the ridges clearly. Unlike the 'trim' that uses double sided tape like on the 410/411.

521wagon.jpg

Edited by zuum510