1000th post

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took some digging but I found this

here's possibly the only post saved from the original insomniacs

aaron, tough call to lock this thread, maybe tougher to reverse and un-lock it too.

General discussion (talk about anything) means just that. On the face of it you have the freedom to talk about anything, in reality, there are limits.

All other sections are datsun/nissan related and the reason all members are here. When another section erupts into name calling and inappropriate behavior that is counter productive to the topic and offensive to any and all members that have a right to be viewing it, mods can step in and caution the offenders. More often than not, things roll along and correct themselves. Locking a thread and perhaps removing a post is a last resort, as is banning. This action is for the benefit of all, and like a ref at a football game, keeps that game moving along for the fans who came to see it.

General discussion is more like going to a biker bar where there are known gang members, and stabbings and shootouts are common, and then complaining because you got beat up. You go there at your own risk it's not a football game. This does not mean anyone is above the law there, and 'rules' will be enforced, it's just understood that this is a rough part of town. This just gives the "bikers" a place away from the other good 'citizens'.

Hope this makes sense, it's sort of the way i see it.

Mike[/Quote]

Maybe it could be used a a seed post to get a new one growing. :D I might have a few half naked Asian chicks too. :D:D [/Quote]

"How do you find who owns an IP adress" :lol::lol:

I sent that thread down hill from page one

we then sent our internet vikings to claim it as

"The United Posts of Insomnia" :fu:

that thread did its part to keep all the boredom rubbish in one area without spilling out all over the forum, and I tried to keep it mostly civil :lol: