RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I dunno, thats a tall order there. ;)

Next thing ya knoe he'll be puttin a VTEC in that poor 620 he's butcherin!! :lol:

:lol:

:blink:

Vtec :o

Well he has made almost one full day :lol: :lol:

One tooth hillbilly huh that drives that <<<<<<<<<<...its a 1996 u canadian skrowed...i have no idea why there a 62 pages of this...i come on here about every twenty pages and say things like awww the results of too many labatts and a bad batch of latex....its just ridiculous that this is allowed.....it should be downshifter sr...he makes downshifter look like a datsun god....

Hey man, I like to think of my theme as A Datsun Ratrod.

I like to think of you as a onetoothed hillbilly who drives a 98' chev pick-em up truck. Oh Hey what time is Nascar on?

Radio

leave it to you to even jump on a bandwagon late.....a hill billy .....how does my avatar make you think of a hillbilly...if thats the case does that make you a dip stick and filter chaser that has a affliction for small animals you can impose your will on....what happened to your boy band cast mate....jump suit or what ever you call that cell phone toating tool shed...

leave it to you to even jump on a bandwagon late.....a hill billy .....how does my avatar make you think of a hillbilly...if thats the case does that make you a dip stick and filter chaser that has a affliction for small animals you can impose your will on....what happened to your boy band cast mate....jump suit or what ever you call that cell phone toating tool shed...

:rofl: :w00t:

So are you saying that Radio and his right hand man are closet Backstreet Boys???

:hmm: So they retreated to Canada......

Go Back to your Cave..Caveman!

Radio

I will not be called a caveman by a Canadian jerk-off! I want to be called a jerk-off by an American............................................................................................................. jerk-off

I will not be called a caveman by a Canadian jerk-off! I want to be called a jerk-off by an American............................................................................................................. jerk-off

your bacon isnt bacon, its just sliced ham. Jerk-off.

your bacon isnt bacon, its just sliced ham. Jerk-off.

In 1812 when you invaded Canada to take our bacon, we kicked your asses. :lol: :lol: If you had been successful, we'd be drinking piss water Butweizer or Miller beers and eating sliced ham. I'm glad we're good neighbors so we can talk over the back yard fence. Molson, skibby?

haha look someone gave you positive rep ^^^

OMG! Thats what those Look like!! What is that New Colour? GRee---Gree---Green!

Radio

then he got neg 2 :rofl:

In 1812 when you invaded Canada to take our bacon, we kicked your asses. :lol: :lol: If you had been successful, we'd be drinking piss water Butweizer or Miller beers and eating sliced ham. I'm glad we're good neighbors so we can talk over the back yard fence. Molson, skibby?

hey now, we hadnt even been a country for 40 years yet :P

we just might bring demockracy to Canada next ;)

big american corp. beer = epic fail

american bacon = the fullest epic win

I'm good with that.

I don't think there is any "American Bacon" just bacon, same as in Canada. But we have Canadian Bacon. I'm not a fan, don't hate it just like my ham sliced thinner and in strips.

[edit:] i meant to say bacon, not ham.