Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PS dont get mugged.. (not joking)

Second that , wait a minute how am I suppose to make a living then lynch ? , my datto's have to eat too ? :rofl: My Z hasn't eaten a drop of oil in weeks :cool:

Radio, On Tri-Met Just make sure you guys don't sit on something , step on something , and keep your wallet in your front pocket ! ( seriously ) other than that tri-met gets ya around ! I think Subaru's makes a large chunk of their sales in the Northwest area alone ? ;) :D ( Good Cars ! but the datto's rest in the day , and come out at night to play :D )

Hahaha ! Waiting for your brain surgeory to start on da datto's ( or your brain whichever come first , just lots of pics either way :rofl: , j/k )

Evening gents! Just saw avatar! Good show but kinda reminds me of the war in Iraq! Unobtainium=bubblin' crude but I really like the states everythings so cheap compared to Canada! (thanks China) Datsuns day and night here no tri met in Regina. I grew my version of a beard for street thuggy look only got hasseled on a bus in LA for not moving fast enuf out of some asswipes way! But for trouble that's been it just don't Stare my mother always said. I'm super stoked to transplant the l20b in red 620 when I get back. 3 nights a week me and Harley typically hang out and do something and now we have most is the tools and a good space to work in it should sail smoothly! But as soon as I yank that donor powertrain...gotta recessitate ol yellow...ooh ooh and wait till you see the new wheels I got!

Radio Portland

Evening gents! Just saw avatar! Good show but kinda reminds me of the war in Iraq! Unobtainium=bubblin' crude but I really like the states everythings so cheap compared to Canada! (thanks China) Datsuns day and night here no tri met in Regina. I grew my version of a beard for street thuggy look only got hasseled on a bus in LA for not moving fast enuf out of some asswipes way! But for trouble that's been it just don't Stare my mother always said. I'm super stoked to transplant the l20b in red 620 when I get back. 3 nights a week me and Harley typically hang out and do something and now we have most is the tools and a good space to work in it should sail smoothly! But as soon as I yank that donor powertrain...gotta recessitate ol yellow...ooh ooh and wait till you see the new wheels I got!

Radio Portland

I grew my version of a beard for street thuggy look only got hasseled on a bus in LA for not moving fast enuf out of some asswipes way!

I was hungry damn it !!! Never get between a fatty and his food :frantics: :rofl: , that's the best way too lose an arm :rofl:

ooh ooh and wait till you see the new wheels I got!

Waiting :frantics: :hyper: ( I love a good set of wheels ;)

Sorry Skib :unsure:

Def , later on he will be doing a drive by with his friends was what it throwing skittles from a Miata , then speedy off saying "taste the rainbow bitches" hahahaha ! ( n

I am not sure about that battery acid thing Let's See what datzenmike says ( 510Freak put a canadian coin in datzenmike , he needs to wake up and chime in ! ) = "Survey Says" :lol: (j/k) :D

:rofl: I usta build Li-ion batterys, Iv seen whole boxes of them go up because people where careless and let them short out.

:rofl: were these "people" bored and getting their cheap thrills on ? ( like doing 360's in the BobCat skid loader until you puke like , I mean I never have done that ! LOL )

In 1982 , Car battery My Grandpa swore by said he had a tool wedge between the hood and arc + and - terminals ( exploded and hit the hood , again he swears by it but HE TELLS A LOT OF TALLLLLLLLLLLLL TALLLLLEEESSSS :rofl: ) IDK ?

:huh: At Work or side project ?

at work

how the hell did they short out

the ones I used looked like your normal "D" call battery and come with metal tabs spot welded onto the battery ends to solder wires to. you have to put them all in the boxes a certain way so that none of these tabs will touch, and some people are either lazy or stupid and just stick them in ever which way and they wind up shorting them out and setting a few off :rolleyes: