Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merlin,

It's Friend Brett's Recipe cut it with UP TO 50% Mineral spirits with a Quart of Tremclad.

I went 40 % Mineral Spirits, 10% Paint Thinner and 50% paint. ANd then painted them in a few thinner coats.

This time He made it thicker and like the Grey D21 it went on in one base coat. Its hard to explain but once you've painted a few of these 20$ paint jobs its weird but you actually can get kinda good...considering its A) not a real paint booth or outside even! and B) its tremclad!

Radio

• 3 weeks later...

Oh! December what a crazy month! I have been working two jobs (for those that don't know) and the one at the electronics store has been ultra busy for Christmas.

I will be getting up at 4am tom to do the big boxing day sale. My wife is also going to be a cashier! 

We sold our friends Trailblazer for them. and Friend Brett Sold his 1991 Eddie Bauer. He picked up a 1996 Limited (Pearl White) for his WInter beater. He much enjoys the new body style. Theres a few things it needs but the color and options were perfect.

After Tomorrows sale, we are heading to my parents for a few days, and then plan is to get into the Frontier Engine pulled. I have been putting it off, but its not like I've been couch potatoing it. "No Time to Poop!" Lol There are a few car things Friend Brett and I want to do before the Holiday break is over. Back to work Jan 3.

Merry Christmas Ratsun!

Radio