Listed the Kingcab Gents!

I don't understand how all of you are saints? Got a lot of candidates on here for Sainthood I guess. THe truck is as is, always will be, and if you guys think you all bought pin vehicles out of the bush/farm/back alley you are severly wrong! This entire site is dedicated to Fixing up 20-35 year old datsuns!

Easy for all of you to comment when to rub 3000 together might be a problem. Fair enough Not one of you are actually interested in buying the truck, nor have made me an offer, so I'm wondering whats the point of making a stink?

The point is sitting on the computer in your moms basement with nothing better to do than to comment on something you would never in non virtual reality might be able to scratch together some funds for.

No I do not accept world of warcraft dollars...

You guys trolled my thread, not the other way around, and as human beings would be equally defensive!

Like, lets say one of you doesn't like my price, (Thats OK :D) because of what you think it should be worth. I'm asking 3500. NOT ONE of you are willing to say, Hey Radio i'll give you 2000 or 2500 because of the cab mounts, thats what I think its worth.

I'd be willing to work with some serious offers.

Cannot get over why IF you didn't yourselves want to bid on the truck, or make an offer, why your 2 cents would matter?

Good luck with the cannonization there you saints!

Radio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is you're being an unethical asshole, furthermore trying to justify it, and some of us like to watch out for other people when we know they're being hosed. Yes, I could afford to buy your truck right now. No, I would not buy your truck, because:

a) You're a flaming douchebag

B) It's an 84 which makes it a pain in the ass to do anything cool with in California

c) You're a dumbass

d) It's a 720 with IFS and the only thing that IFS is really good for is snow driving and swapping the diff into a 510 IRS, no serious offroading

e) I don't like to deal with fuctards

The point is you're being an unethical asshole, furthermore trying to justify it, and some of us like to watch out for other people when we know they're being hosed. Yes, I could afford to buy your truck right now. No, I would not buy your truck, because:

B) It's an 84 which makes it a pain in the ass to do anything cool with in California

c) You're a dumbass

d) It's a 720 with IFS and the only thing that IFS is really good for is snow driving and swapping the diff into a 510 IRS, no serious offroading

Well said!

Can make up and bs excuses you like not disclosing such a serious issue is a dick move. People should assume rust because of the price? Get real.....

Grow up and sell the truck the proper way, or SOMEONE is going to back door you. I'm not saint, but what I am is a ebay power seller that doesn't like assholes giving ebay a bad name. Say nothing for letting a fellow datsun/nissan fan get fucked.

Do the right thing man......

Edited by 72240z
I don't understand how all of you are saints? Got a lot of candidates on here for Sainthood I guess. THe truck is as is, always will be, and if you guys think you all bought pin vehicles out of the bush/farm/back alley you are severly wrong! This entire site is dedicated to Fixing up 20-35 year old datsuns!

Your right. Most of us, including me, have drug their rigs out of the brambles and resurected them to what they are now. BUT WE KNEW WHAT WE WERE BUYING BEFORE WE MADE AN OFFER. Your possibel bidders are not being given that.

Not one of you are actually interested in buying the truck, nor have made me an offer, so I'm wondering whats the point of making a stink?

I was going to until I thought you were trying to screw me. I guess I was write. Because you didn't show the floor boards until I got a band wagon going asking for them.

You guys trolled my thread, not the other way around, and as human beings would be equally defensive!

I didn't say shit when you tampled the shit out of my thread for my truck.

Cannot get over why IF you didn't yourselves want to bid on the truck, or make an offer, why your 2 cents would matter?

Because what your doing is not right. It's realy that simple.

B) It's an 84 which makes it a pain in the ass to do anything cool with in Californiac) You're a dumbass

Please do explain.....on the 84 issue?

Also .....I'm offroad every other day in one of my 720's.....I can't climb over 3 foot rocks.....but still with the stock IFS...I go many places most don't even consider.

It's all in the approach. Relative to wheel base.....not track

And yes.....one of my 82 pods did eventually go into a 510.:D

Edited by Sealik
Please do explain.....on the 84 issue?

Also .....I'm offroad every other day in one of my 720's.....I can't climb over 3 foot rocks.....but still with the stock IFS...I go many places most don't even consider.

It's all in the approach. Relative to wheel base.....not track

And yes.....one of my 82 pods did eventually go into a 510.:D

California has strict emissions control laws/regulations. Anything post 1975 must be SMOG tested biannually (except for new cars which aren't required to be tested as regularly since they're so new and older diesels that require no testing even post '75). The SMOG test is both an emissions output test, and a visual inspection of emissions equipment. There are certain laws/regulations which impede you from changing emissions related equipment (motor swaps, intakes, turbos, ECU, etc etc etc). Yes, you can do swaps, but you have to follow strict regulations (such as requiring all SMOG equipment from the donor vehicle aka no SR20DET for you!) and have the vehicle inspected by a smog referee. Even then, there are certain parts of the regulations that completely prohibit certain things. This is why you'll often see a sharp price difference between a 75 and the same 76 model being sold in California.

I see...

I knew about the smog tests in Cali....apparently the worst in the USA .

There are other States that don't conform to testing if the vehicle is 25 years young.?

Correct?

Or would that be just a visual?

I have no emission testing here.......so a SR20DET swap is most condusive....if I could find one:D

Lot of people are mad hey?

Like jes, you're really mad?

Radio

Ya I'm mad. You were going to knowingly sell me your truck without telling me about the rust. Beyond selling it to someone on ebay, you were going to screw a Ratsun brother. Go or stay, personally I don't give a crap.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.