what's the dif btween 69 510 2dr and newer?

Ricky116

Hello Yall Ive been thinkin really hard about getting a 510 I bid on that vg35 that recently sold on ebay for 6800 but I told myself I had to sell a few projects around the shop before I could get serious. So I still need to find some more money but Im gettin close. Can anyone tell me the dif beetween the 510s is there a particular year to look for? or to stay clear of? Thanks Ricky...:)

Edited by datzenmike
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Yall Ive been thinkin really hard about getting a 510 I bid on that vg35 that recently sold on ebay for 6800 but I told myself I had to sell a few projects around the shop before I could get serious. So I still need to find some more money but Im gettin close. Can anyone tell me the dif beetween the 510s is there a particular year to look for? or to stay clear of? Thanks Ricky...:)

It was a VQ35

68' 510's are harder to get parts for or let alone finding the car

70-73, very common

ive noticed some of the craigslist cars arnt what they seem,,,,,there are nice ones but if your looking for a 68 or 69 ive seen them with 70 dashes also 71 510 with 69 valance fenders ect.... know what you want and make sure it is what it is......hope it works out for ya ....oh ya try to get a complete car cause these parts arnt cheap....nothing like a 620:cool:

Thanks man Im still edumacating myself right now. I dont know anything about a 510 other than Ive always admired them. Anyone know anything about the 69 turbo l20 in clackamas for sale? I ve been wanting to get out there to look at it. I think he may be a ratsuner