Stolen parts warning

A group of perps has been breaking into BMWs in the LA basin and has moved on to the San Fernando valley. They steal the headlights and air bags. If you see an unbelievably good offer for especially the headlights which are a popular swap on our thread, be sure to check the source.

Edited by MikeRL411
Didn't use spell check
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya with those 2 parts if they ebay them there isn't much the buyer can do. Thats airbag bit started here in the tri state they had to put together a task force to combat it. It was an ep on criminal minds or w/e.

nothing is safe anymore with tweekers around.

its not just tweakers its the lazy sob's that want to make a quick buck at the expence of hard working john q publick they cut the cat off my neighbors 4runner right in her driveway if i catch one of them messin with my car they are going to get delt with my way befor the cops get called

its not just tweakers its the lazy sob's that want to make a quick buck at the expence of hard working john q publick they cut the cat off my neighbors 4runner right in her driveway if i catch one of them messin with my car they are going to get delt with my way befor the cops get called

Don't bother the cops, call the Sanitation Department.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.