Skyline Powered 620

RadioRedline

Guest DatsuNoob
zumm your such an accomplished human being.:rolleyes: clearly everything you post and everytime you open your mouth is 100% gospel...don't worry tho, your shit doesn't smell.

:fu:Radio

Seriously, you worry about members hating you from talking all that crap and being a smart ass, yet you continue down the path. You asked an opinion, you got several. You talk alot of shit for knowing so little relevant subject matter. Dont forget, alot of the guys you're pissing off have probably forgotten more about cars than you have learned. You should try being a little more humble and sincere

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still not quite sure why you have such a big-ass target painted on your back Radio? You've taken more heat than any member since Dwnshifter, and I don't think you have deserved it nearly as much.

Yeah you have gotten a little snappy here and there, but you have been in a hail storm. And for every one snappy comment you've given back, you have laughed off a ton more.

You want to put a skyline rear on a 620? I say go for it. It is freakin crazy. Might look like ass, but it is your ass to hang out there, and those that risk nothing lose nothing.

I am still not quite sure why you have such a big-ass target painted on your back Radio? You've taken more heat than any member since Dwnshifter, and I don't think you have deserved it nearly as much.

Yeah you have gotten a little snappy here and there, but you have been in a hail storm. And for every one snappy comment you've given back, you have laughed off a ton more.

You want to put a skyline rear on a 620? I say go for it. It is freakin crazy. Might look like ass, but it is your ass to hang out there, and those that risk nothing lose nothing.

:'( They just grow up so fast! *SNIFF*

Fisch thanks for pulling the Knife out of my back!

Radio is back online! ~"Commence Operation : 620 GT-R" ***CLASSIFIED***

Fisch, on another note in your humble ARTY opinion, should I move the Taillamps how would you place them?

Radio

Here's my beef homie, you spend so much time on here talking about nothing. I mean 4 fucking pages and not a single wrench turned, not one piece of metal cut.

When I come on here, I wanna see what everyone else is doing, not here hypothesis about what will or won't work. Put the keyboard down, go to the garage, and start doin some shit. In a month when you've got something done; post some pics and talk about what you did. When you look at my build thread (and you should) did you see me talk about what I was gonna do for days and days? No, I did the research, talked to a few guys offline, and jumped in and did something.

Let your work speak for itself, people will always talk shit, trust me I know. They will talk a lot less shit if you show them you're capable at doing something worthwhile.

Downshifter got beat down because he talked and talked about doing things, didn't take our advice, did things half-assed, and ruined a really straight truck.

Oh, and I don't think you'll ever get this done because of money, time, skill required, and ability to find the parts you'll need in the U.S. to be successfull. Not necessarily an attack on you or your skills, just being practical.

This is a thread about my garage. So haven't done anything yet, because I didnt really have a place to do it! HA ha going to pick up a gas generator tonight tho and then I will have heat, and tommorrow I'm demoing the rest of the space with my bro (day off wed) and I can "move in"

Radio

This is a thread about my garage. So haven't done anything yet, because I didnt really have a place to do it! HA ha going to pick up a gas generator tonight tho and then I will have heat, and tommorrow I'm demoing the rest of the space with my bro (day off wed) and I can "move in"

Radio

this thread is about a skyline powerd 620.. altho i can see why ya got confused :P :lol:

yes, the nico forums.. they have tons of info..

snicker snicker.. they're gonna love us for this one..

lmao they are a dime a dozen over there anyway, bet they wouldn't even notice lol.