Halos!

RadioRedline

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dudes. read my sig. greatest words i ever heard.

i personnaly think the halos look awesome. its probably cuz the headlight are simple circles, i think it accents.

anyways radio... do what you want... your not spending your money and your not investing time in this truck so some people on forums say GOOD JAWB. your doing this for YOU. it your truck not anyone elses.

dudes. read my sig. greatest words i ever heard.

i personnaly think the halos look awesome. its probably cuz the headlight are simple circles, i think it accents.

anyways radio... do what you want... your not spending your money and your not investing time in this truck so some people on forums say GOOD JAWB. your doing this for YOU. it your truck not anyone elses.

Blakezula, amen bro..now lets go Halo and skyline up these 620s!

power to the peephole!

Radio

Im Blind:lol:!

Pretty cool though:cool:!! I can never get all 4 of my lights to shine as bright as one of your's:)!! Looks good bro':thumbup:

thanks man i;m blind too Have you SEEN my glasses?

HAha you probably can't you have sealbeams! just kidding

seriously bro wicked thanks!

Radio

i like the halos! and i think ground effects would be cool cuz even people with no sence for a cool car would see the datsun and think damn that must be a cool car i should get one. all the girls would think your fly as shit. :D plus when your datsun breaks down (all datsuns do it) you will have light. HOLY SHIT I THINK YOUR ONTO SOMETHING! every datsun owner and there dog would want some underglow! you could work on it in the front yard and never run out of undercarriage lighting! :lol:

I like the halos!

I just worry about my crappy alternator, she already doesnt like it when I have the headlights on. Not to mention when I have the radio on and try to use the turn signals.

They might be on my list after I get a 60amp in her, and perhaps a HD headlight harness.

As too Ground Effects, sounds like ALOT of work fabbing a set for soemthing that only ever gets cracked to shit and ruined. I hate fiberglass kits. They look good for what a week? then you hit a rock or a speedbump.

But then again I do live in the Southeast. Its not flat here. We have hills and shitty roads.

Halos, non-halos, it is all good to me when it comes to headlights. I could live with out neon under the car, but if it makes Radio happy I will do a dance for him. It is all about personal style, and if it floats his boat, I say sail it baby!

Ahhh do you guys remember the good ole days on Ratsun when the chief argument about stylistic choice was whether to shave or not shave truck bed hooks? That got pretty heated too. Simpler times.:lol:

rock crawlers = modern trend...

NOPE! I was buildin Toyotas years ago and they looked just like Madness' truck. We need to define "modern" I guess right?

bagged datsun = modern trend...

Bags are...period! But in the truest sense of the word "modern"...it would entail a "new" something or other on the install or the execution of said bags. I bet Madness drops his 521 in classic "bagged" fashion...take for example his plans to modify the frame like they used to back in the day.

wide white walls = modern trend (based on and old trend)...

just like doors and a front window are a modern trend. If it's based on an old trend already, then that means it's just simply NOT modern.

BUT...Neon...? :blink:...modern on a car for sure!

Halos...?:blink:...pretty cool...but very modern for SURE!

I actually have old BMW mirrors on my 521...so there you go!:lol:

I like the halos if your truck's personality can support it.

NOPE! I was buildin Toyotas years ago and they looked just like Madness' truck. We need to define "modern" I guess right?

Bags are...period! But in the truest sense of the word "modern"...it would entail a "new" something or other on the install or the execution of said bags. I bet Madness drops his 521 in classic "bagged" fashion...take for example his plans to modify the frame like they used to back in the day.

just like doors and a front window are a modern trend. If it's based on an old trend already, then that means it's just simply NOT modern.

One piece at a time again need I refresh you on my style, OBSERVE my other project thats complete:

redline2.jpg

ion2.jpg

ion7.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

Radio

I also like halos and was looking at them on ebay. I just don't have the money to put into stuff like that. I did a headlight mod on two of the three driveable datsun 620's I have. My 74 has the Yellow's, my 77 is all stock non halogin, and my 73 is.... well alot brighter with some air craft landing lights.

I'm adding a picture below of my 77 on the left with all stock lighting side by side to my 73 with the air craft lights. The picture makes it look alittle brighter, but both trucks are pointing the same way, running on idle, and both trucks are running stock altinators so the voltages should be close to the same.

As for under lighting, I've always liked that and at one point in time I under glowed my V8 S-10. I acquired another set of neons and put them on my computer desk.

AirCraft.jpg

S-10Glo.jpg

deskneon.jpg

By you own argument of whats modern.

Halos have been around for like 10 years (or more)... Neon has been around longer than airbags on trucks (not big rigs).

By modern, I mean current styling trends. Which all of the above falls into.

Oh Fuck It! Arguing on the internet is pointless.

If white walls are modern, i don't want to be old school.

Rock the halos and neons if you want to. I just had a bug up my ass the other night. Im usually telling people they should do whatever feels right on their vehicle.

I Z'ed my frame even though other people told me not to. I bought white walls when other people told me it would look like shit. I bought and lifted a toyota IFS even though people told me it was stupid. Do what you will, if you need a question answered about how to wire up your neons and 35" plasma ill be there to answer them.

Keep on keepin' on.

Oh Fuck It! Arguing on the internet is pointless.

If white walls are modern, i don't want to be old school.

Rock the halos and neons if you want to. I just had a bug up my ass the other night. Im usually telling people they should do whatever feels right on their vehicle.

I Z'ed my frame even though other people told me not to. I bought white walls when other people told me it would look like shit. I bought and lifted a toyota IFS even though people told me it was stupid. Do what you will, if you need a question answered about how to wire up your neons and 35" plasma ill be there to answer them.

Keep on keepin' on.

Madness, Old Man listen to the lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVC2cszdTao

I Accept your DeFEAT!

Radio