Forza 3

Skib

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I just got a 360 and it came with forza 3. i about shit my self when i found the 510. sold all the other cars and now fighting with my 10 year old for play time :lol: :lol:

theres also a 240z and 73(?) skyline :lol:

• 7 months later...

post up some of the tunes you guys are usin... i cant tune any of my 510s for shit.

mostly would kinda just like a baseline... but anyone can post up a tune if theyd like...

Tune it like you would tune a real dime... start with 350lb springs front, 300 at back.(spring rates don't account for the 510's weird IRS)

Heres my tune... 180hp L16, most suspension mods, C class 419. Its a little stiff, and easily breaks in corners(oversteer) but it'll do pretty well.

Tire pressure

front...30.0

rear....28.0

Gearing (race gearbox, 6spd. I use full manual + clutch shifting, shifts pretty quick with close ratios.)

Final drive...5.04

1st...2.09

2nd...1.48

3rd...1.16

4th...0.94

5th...0.79

6th...0.65

Alignment,

Camber

Front...-1.5

Rear...-0.9

Toe,

Front...0.4

Rear...0.0

Front caster,

angle...5.6

Anti-roll bars,

Front...27.48

Rear..18.00

Springs,

Front...442.5

Rear...375.8

Ride height,

Front...6.8(bumpy on fujimi... maybe needs a little higher)

Rear...8.0(hella raked, yo)

Damping,

Front...8.4

Rear...7.5

bump stiffness,

Front...6.1

Rear...5.5

Aero, no mods here!

Braking,(race brakes)

Balance...61%(Too much rear braking power will result in oversteer into the corners if you are not very careful, with ABS)

Pressure...93%(With ABS, so its not locking up all the time yet still has enough to brake at high speeds.)

Differential, (I tune these settings for my driving style, I'm not much of an expert...)

Acceleration...49%

Deceleration...63%

Hopefully that gives you something to work with, I did use some calculator I found on google and went from there. I am not done with this setup, but this is what I have so far.

And don't expect me to post my final tune. biggrin.gif

Edit, just lowered rear sways to 18 rate from 22 and it seems to be a lot more stable in the corners.

Edit2, just got 9:18 on nurburgring with this tune, from dead start.

• 2 weeks later...

Tune it like you would tune a real dime... start with 350lb springs front, 300 at back.(spring rates don't account for the 510's weird IRS)

Heres my tune... 180hp L16, most suspension mods, C class 419. Its a little stiff, and easily breaks in corners(oversteer) but it'll do pretty well.

Tire pressure

front...30.0

rear....28.0

Gearing (race gearbox, 6spd. I use full manual + clutch shifting, shifts pretty quick with close ratios.)

Final drive...5.04

1st...2.09

2nd...1.48

3rd...1.16

4th...0.94

5th...0.79

6th...0.65

Alignment,

Camber

Front...-1.5

Rear...-0.9

Toe,

Front...0.4

Rear...0.0

Front caster,

angle...5.6

Anti-roll bars,

Front...27.48

Rear..18.00

Springs,

Front...442.5

Rear...375.8

Ride height,

Front...6.8(bumpy on fujimi... maybe needs a little higher)

Rear...8.0(hella raked, yo)

Damping,

Front...8.4

Rear...7.5

bump stiffness,

Front...6.1

Rear...5.5

Aero, no mods here!

Braking,(race brakes)

Balance...61%(Too much rear braking power will result in oversteer into the corners if you are not very careful, with ABS)

Pressure...93%(With ABS, so its not locking up all the time yet still has enough to brake at high speeds.)

Differential, (I tune these settings for my driving style, I'm not much of an expert...)

Acceleration...49%

Deceleration...63%

Hopefully that gives you something to work with, I did use some calculator I found on google and went from there. I am not done with this setup, but this is what I have so far.

And don't expect me to post my final tune. biggrin.gif

Edit, just lowered rear sways to 18 rate from 22 and it seems to be a lot more stable in the corners.

Edit2, just got 9:18 on nurburgring with this tune, from dead start.

hey man thanks!! ive been lookin everywhere for other peoples tunes that like to share...

i just got done building an RB 510... i getting kind of bored withthe game tho..

after year 5 in the race thing, it just gets to where you have 10 lap races everytime... and the r3 championship is kicking my ass.. i cant keep the c6-r on the track...