Photos at my house

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in Tennesee that place probably cost $250,000 :)

I see huge mansions for $75k over there.

Bleach it's worth quite a bit more than $250,000. Multiply by about 80. You see huge mansions for $75k over where? here? That's funny. What are you smokin. Tell me where one of these $75k mansions is at and I'll take one. Are you in the real estate business? If so, I'm using you the next time I buy a house out here.

Edited by Rubberman
L20B with 4 speed or did you luck out and get one with the 5 speed..

and what does your boss do for a living, nice place, does the castle have a huge garage in back with a mott around it. jk

It's got the 5 speed. He owns alot of property. No mott. It's got a big 4 bay garage at the end, nothing but new cars in it, no classics.

:D

The one I saw a few weeks ago may have sold. I don't see it listed still. It is somewhat similar to this house

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3021-S-Mendenhall-Rd_Memphis_TN_38115_1111753273

basically it was a 4000 sq ft house, 6 bedrooms, pillars out front, spiral staircase inside. It was a fixer though but at a really good price. I think it also had a 3 car garage and was on a half acre with a small orchard in southeast Memphis.

Your boss' house is quite a bit more elaborate though. its nice. :)

The one I saw a few weeks ago may have sold. I don't see it listed still. It is somewhat similar to this house

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3021-S-Mendenhall-Rd_Memphis_TN_38115_1111753273

basically it was a 4000 sq ft house, 6 bedrooms, pillars out front, spiral staircase inside. It was a fixer though but at a really good price. I think it also had a 3 car garage and was on a half acre with a small orchard in southeast Memphis.

Elaborate isn't the word for it, overkill, oversized, to much. Hell the the 3rd floor is just a big open room from one end to the other and it's 2000 sq ft. That house you you have linked is just a regular ole house, nothing special there, also it's in memphis, not the best real estate market there.

Edited by Rubberman

LOL yeah Bleach I am from mt. pleasant Mississippi it is about 20 minutes from where that house is . The realty there is not near as good were Rusty is and the gang activity is up there pretty good

Bleach just joking like any good Acadian. TN real estate is generally less expensive than Seattle real estate, so joke is little bit funny to us Westeners. We have $40-$50 million-dollars mansions here but I live in a little 1900 sq.ft. bungalow only cost like $450,000.

Anyways NICE 620 PICKUP.