CURIOUS ON DIMEs

Would anyone have pictures of some really nice looking four door dimes so I can get a idea on what these four doors the potential they can have. I've always seen some really sweet looking two doors but not much of the fours. Also, can you do everything that you can do on a two door on a four door? What are the down fall between the two and the four door models?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4drs are pretty much the same as a 2 dr. lots like the sedan look which is cool. when I go to japan I see more sedans (4drs) than coupes. if you look at my flickr account under benzo510 you will see many 4 doors. I am considering one myself in the future. good luck and have fun

4drs are pretty much the same as a 2 dr. lots like the sedan look which is cool. when I go to japan I see more sedans (4drs) than coupes. if you look at my flickr account under benzo510 you will see many 4 doors. I am considering one myself in the future. good luck and have fun

WRONG! 4drs are COOLER than 2drs. :P

WRONG! 2drs are waaay COOLER than 4drs......maybe because I only watch 4 door around here.
I think you have it all wrong. 4 doors are way cooler than any 2 door. I now own a two door and its ok but I doesn't look and feel right. Id trade for a comparable 4 door any day. If you're willing to make it up here I'll trade you my two door for your 4 door and a bucket of pollo campero.

So I see the four door poll is much higher then I thought, haha. I figured everyone would lean more to the two door. Now I know I'm not the only four door nut after all or Wagon fan. I love two doors alot but something about two extra doors do it for me. See when I moved to San Antonio I figured it would be like 510 mecca california but I've only seen two dimes since I've been here. One two door that was just recently sold to someone in Dallas and the one four door I found. Thats it and its strange. Maybe I should post a ad in on Craigs list to see how many responses I get. Also I've seen a really nice one being sold on craigs list in Dallas and its blue. I'm sure someone knows that owner. thats one sweet looking car. Either way thanks and I hope to see who favors four doors over two more. thanks again

P1010005.JPG

Above is a KA24 Turbo 4 door that used to belong to Turbo Tom.

510b.jpg

Shaved door handles, C pillar vents, side marker lights and license lights really add to the way this yellow rotary powered 4 door look.

Cedar_Mountain_-_East_Coast_Datsun_510_meet_2007_014.jpg

P1010006.JPG

510034.jpg

Edited by qwik510
I think you have it all wrong. 4 doors are way cooler than any 2 door. I now own a two door and its ok but I doesn't look and feel right. Id trade for a comparable 4 door any day. If you're willing to make it up here I'll trade you my two door for your 4 door and a bucket of pollo campero.

hahahahahaha Pollo Campero :lol::lol: such is life, youre never happy with what you have, you need or like what you dont have. I can tell that if I was near you guys I trade one of my 4 door for a 2 door, I really like the sporty look.