Smooth frame

Smiley720

I'm new here but I love to share. My girl and I have an '85 720 Kc. I do the shaving and she does the bondo, it couldn't be a better deal. Last weekend Istarted smoothing the rear frame getting it ready for the 4link. I will keep updating as the rear suspension continues...

100_2468.jpg

Before

100_2467.jpg

After

Edited by Smiley720
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cool part about her though...I mean beyond the fact that she helps sand and prep your truck...:D...is that she is willing to talk truck with the guys! I love the fact that she knew all about it and was not afraid to say it too!:cool:

Look forward to seeing it in person and rollin up next year!:)

I ALMOST ran the 17s to the GSC last week...but I was lovin the creme colored rims more...way more.

I look forward to more pics man...good to see you here! Keep it up...summers comin!:P

Nice truck :D

Back before we got 5 years older than dirt my wife used to help me wrench on cars. Pull trannies, bleed brakes, Pull the motor out of my old VW. The good ol day's.

Hell I have a hard time workin on cars anymore. Kills my back. The wife will help if I ask nice. :D

Hopefully he's gonna body drop it so far that it will just need new mounts anyway!:D:D:D

My wife and kids have always been in the shop with me...my daughter can still tell me what she thinks is going out on a car that drives by making a squeeling or whining noise.

My wife and kids helped do the body work on my 521 before we gave it to my Grandpa:cool:

Thats what makes it all make sense to me.