Anyone in the downtown sac or even just the area with a mig welder?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah! yay for not being hours away.

What is the datto scene like down here? I already met a guy who has a 620 who lives close to me. He is actually putting up a garage for my next excursion. Its kind of a cool feeling not knowing anything around or anyone really and starting over on the whole finding people who are into the same things as me thing.

Hi.

I spend more time trolling the forums than I do working on my car.

Haha, just kidding! I spend more time on my car than I do masturbating.

No I dont. J/O > Car.

Welcome to Sacramento. Cruise out to Lowes on Friday! I'm usually the only Datsun... :-(

i just moved from there, you may want to try Sac. raceway, there are a few Datsuns out there as well. i think one of the guys from FBI (minitruck supplier) has been working on his datto out there as well.

Just another way to find people with fab skills.

The biggest Datsun nutt I know (and I mean that in a really good way) is hosting this little party about an hour North of you in a few weeks.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=14434

dude you got to make this im going to be there if it kills me lol so you will meet a few datsun guys thats for sure

you're only going to make it there so you can see me! :P :D

:lol::lol::lol: im your secret internet stalker lmao

oh on datsun guys & GALS

sheesh bonvo

sorry bout that im not used to women liking dattos i know there out there like your for instance but here all the women think my car is ugly and i need a new car :lol:

She's not a Datsun girl, no matter how hard she types it into the keyboard.

She's a Nissan girl. Kait, sell your hunk of convertible junk so you can get a datsun.

Don't lead people on, you poser.

You's trollin'!!!

OH no you didn't. Excuse the asshat up there who is just snippity because someone likes me more than him! his e-ego is hurt. :P

<3

i am a datsun ENTHUSIAST

((in case someone needed a definition AKA SEAN

Enthusiast [NOUN]

1. a person who is filled with enthusiasm for some principle, pursuit, etc.; a person of ardent zeal: a sports enthusiast. ))

OH no you didn't. Excuse the asshat up there who is just snippity because someone likes me more than him! his e-ego is hurt. :P

<3

i am a datsun ENTHUSIAST

((in case someone needed a definition AKA SEAN

Enthusiast [NOUN]

1. a person who is filled with enthusiasm for some principle, pursuit, etc.; a person of ardent zeal: a sports enthusiast. ))

lmao this is gonna be goooood :lol:

what are you doing down there atom ? did you eber get your 510 running

Yeah. I actually drove it down from portland with my L20 in it. haha. I am going to put a KA in it. i am probably going to kick back up my old thread now. Its going to be a cheap install since I got the KA for 100 bucks with all the wiring and ecu and radiator. I just need a tranny. I don't really need a welder yet because I might not re do the tranny well, just cut it and carpet over it. But I will need a cherry picker if you guys got one haha.

I left a lot of stuff in portland.

I moved down for a year for school. Just to move. I am starting my life of a vagabond, but having a apartment is kinda cheating.

haha dont worry about that. There are ways of making things happen. May you could come over for the operation too! haha. I might wire in the KA while my L20 is still in it. Then hook it up. Just to eliminate most of the down time.

possibly depepndin on if my truck is running or not i could just bring the damn thing over and ill help with the swap

as for wiring i would think that would be a good idea is it a sohc or dohc