Clean stock 620

ppeters914

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep and he won't part with it most likely.. and why would you want to take it from him. It's awesome to see this thing being taken care of and used. Not falling into the hands of some kid who's going to slam, shave and ruin it.. no offense! LOVE IT!!!!!

Butch.:D

Damn! you should have left a note...RATSUN.NET

i did that the other day at the safeway in hazel dell there was a nice little primer grey 620 that looks like someones been doin some neat stuff to it.. so i left a note.. havent seen him on yet..

I would buy it just to shave the hooks.

HELL YEAH!

HAHAHA!!

agreed

Arrrrrr. .... and I thought I WAS AWNRY!!! :mad:

:D hehe... of course I'm only kidding.

If I could purchase a 620 with really clean paint, I'd try very hard to leave it as is. (as far as the paint goes) like keep the hooks just so I don't end up with bare metal spots. Also take off those mirrors and just 'plug' the holes with little rubber plugs or something. It could still look good with nice wheels and a little tint in that brown color.

ok ok haha im only kiddin.. those of you who know me would know that.. stock trucks are neat if u get them that way an they're in good shape.. some of us arent so lucky.. my truck was a tweeker special.. for those of u who dont know what that means.. some druggie meth junkie owned it before i did and made some "custom" fuck ups that i had to fix .. example.. no license plate bracket.. which i've done nothin about yet.. gas tank brackets cut out so i cant mount it.. havent done nothin about it yet.. the the wiring from the dash back i had to fix.. not to mention the head.. head gasket set.. timing chain set.. brand new radiator.. master cylinder.. starter.. carb rebuild and all the other misc crap that i had to fix so some of you are lucky to have such good shape vehicles.. i wasnt so lucky.. but for $100 i got me a ratsun.. i love it an im damn proud of it an i get hoots an hollers from chicks all the time.. thumbs up from dudes.. an always hear the story (i used to have one of those) an shes pretty quick for not bein to far from stock as long as you have or even like datsuns, your cool in my book.. just try to not put in any small blocks haha!