Datsun Trailer for sale - longbed $200

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes there is a plug and the lights work. running lights, brake, and turn signals.

the rear right light housing is bent but the lense is fine.

Hmmmmm.. that may be an interesting start to an interesting teardrop for the back of the 620... hmmmmmmmm... lemme think....:rolleyes:

that thing is awesometastic! I really like the spare. I wouldnt be able to resist lowering it

Whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! For the love-ah. What is with the whole lowering thing.. help me understand.. what does that do for you? Other than make it look like it has a weak suspension and ride like a buckboard? Oh Lord help me. :eek::mad::eek::mad::mad:

Whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! For the love-ah. What is with the whole lowering thing.. help me understand.. what does that do for you? Other than make it look like it has a weak suspension and ride like a buckboard? Oh Lord help me. :eek::mad::eek::mad::mad:

hahaha!!! A stock '73 already rides like a buckboard! You might as well be riding right on the frame. :)

At one time, before my dad dented the trailer up a bit, I was going to have the trailer painted along with my truck so they matched. Then swap it back to strong leaf springs, lowering blocks, and matching wheels. Those hopes and dreams were stolen away one Saturday morning...

hahaha!!! A stock '73 already rides like a buckboard! You might as well be riding right on the frame. :)

At one time, before my dad dented the trailer up a bit, I was going to have the trailer painted along with my truck so they matched. Then swap it back to strong leaf springs, lowering blocks, and matching wheels. Those hopes and dreams were stolen away one Saturday morning...

The body work is pretty doable if you know how and you're into it. Doesn't look all that bad.

Why paint your truck? Why put a chrome pushbar on your truck? Why put other than stock wheels on your truck? I can go on but the answer is... it looks GANGSTER! thats why.

Slam it. That is all.

As if anyone actually uses their truck other than hauling light stuff around in fear of scratching the bed or putting a dent in it.

does this serve a purpose?

slammed6201.jpg

slammed6202.jpg

slammed6203.jpg

nah its just GANGSTER and i guarantee he has more invested in it than most peoples trucks!

Doug... Sell me that red 75 Doug... sell iiiiitttt tooooo meeeeeeeeee....

That slammed shit is awesome. It's like the guys that build 20k aircooleds. friggin awesome.

droool...

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=506998

Hey.. saw your Samba VW.. went back to see if my old one was still on there.. it was! Here it is: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=29780

Done with the Dubs for awhile.

slammed6201.jpg

!

I don't get it either, but I assume others do, and have to take it on faith that it makes sense...... but sometimes I wonder. (shake head)

It's OK with me though. It's all about exploring the 'envelope' with your Datsun. And having fun doing that. I say UP with Datsuns not DOWN. lol

that thing is awesometastic! I really like the spare. I wouldnt be able to resist lowering it

I'm the same way :D Sometimes I can't drive a car until its lowered... I feel like a dork at stock height :D Once at work me and my co-worker (drives the blue wagon.. which is dumped for a wagon) where talking about lowering are cars more. Our boss who is 52 says they look fine at "stock height" haha I told him both are cars are drastically lowered haha He didn't believe us :D I personally don't like the gap in-between the fender and the tire. I don't see its purpose. I've also never thought any of my cars are low enough even a 521 that I had so low it scrapped on flat gound :eek: I could only take it on short drives because it hurt my back to bad (years before I found out I had arthritis in my back and hips.)

Why paint your truck? Why put a chrome pushbar on your truck? Why put other than stock wheels on your truck? I can go on but the answer is... it looks GANGSTER! thats why.

Slam it. That is all.

As if anyone actually uses their truck other than hauling light stuff around in fear of scratching the bed or putting a dent in it.

slammed6201.jpg

slammed6202.jpg

slammed6203.jpg

nah its just GANGSTER and i guarantee he has more invested in it than most peoples trucks!

I love that truck!!!!!!!!! I would drive that in the rain with on wiper :D I love rust to :D I want one!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.