Jccs caravan in anaheim

NICOYA

ANYBODY NEAR ORANGE COUNTY WANT TO JOIN US IN A CARAVAN .GOING TO JCCS CAR SHOW.

MEETS US AT 6:00 AM AT CARL'S JR 794 N. BROOKHURST ST. ANAHEIM,

(ON BROOKHURST BETWEEN CRESCENT AND 5 fwy)

CARL'S JR IS LOCATED SOUTH OF THE 5 FWY LEFT HAND SIDE NEXT TO HOME DEPOT. IS A EASY OFF AND ON FWY

NEED MORE INFO. CALL ME AT (714) 293-9891 EDDIE

THANKS AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU. IT WILL BE FUN GOING IN A CARAVAN

Edited by NICOYA
CAPS
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey this is for real i'll be there at 6am and a few people that i talk over the phone said they're be there too and also people who reply from the thread. so if you want to join us you are very welcome thanks

Edited by NICOYA

i will see you there... i'm coming from van nuys :) Luis H.

ANYBODY NEAR ORANGE COUNTY WANT TO JOIN US IN A CARAVAN .GOING TO JCCS CAR SHOW.

MEETS US AT 6:00 AM AT CARL'S JR 794 N. BROOKHURST ST. ANAHEIM,

(ON BROOKHURST BETWEEN CRESCENT AND 5 fwy)

CARL'S JR IS LOCATED SOUTH OF THE 5 FWY LEFT HAND SIDE NEXT TO HOME DEPOT. IS A EASY OFF AND ON FWY

NEED MORE INFO. CALL ME AT (714) 293-9891 EDDIE

THANKS AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU. IT WILL BE FUN GOING IN A CARAVAN

We will try to coordinate a "MEET" across the street from the event. This way the Torrance, Westminster, and Anaheim caravans can all meet up together.

The swdp guys are meeting across the street from the park at 6:30 or 7:00.

That way all the ratsun peeps can roll on together.:eek:

rolling meetup sounds awesome...imagine someone driving their dailydriver and all of a sudden, a slew of sick Dattos come pouring in! :lol: Wish someone could video it (if it happens) :P

is going to require some planning to pull something like that, it'll be awesome it if happens that way

if anybody want to be here early before 6am at carl's jr to have breakfast, cleaning your cars, doing final touch up to the vehicle before the big show. plz let me know there is a lot of parking space and also. mobil gas station is next to carl's jr here is my e-mail maxima777@roadrunner.com AT 6:45 AM WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE TO THE BIG SHOW!!!!

Edited by NICOYA
as long as the snooze button doesn't get in my way...i'll be there as soon as i can :mellow:

It's like a disneyland thing for me. I'll stay up way to late working on the car and then I won't sleep for shit. I don't know why I get so wound up. It's the same cars every year. :lol:

It's like a disneyland thing for me. I'll stay up way to late working on the car and then I won't sleep for shit. I don't know why I get so wound up. It's the same cars every year. :lol:

hahaha it is the same cars every year...thats why i dont get so hyped up...but since there is gonna be a wagon area this year, im a little more excited :)

I'm doing some last min touch ups...just like everyone else and feel like "damn...why didnt i start fixing/replacing/etc this crap months ago?!?....what the hell was i doing all this time?!?" Procrastination at its finest :mellow:

Torrance/Westminster are going straight to JCCS... just fyi...

Wouldn't it be cool to drive in with our friends from the other caravans?

just fyi.......6 cars from different cities in Orange County "meet" up just so we can drive to your Torrance meet on Fridays. It's a DATSUN thing.

Anyways, we only have 2 days left to plan the caravan.

The swdp guys are meeting across the street from the park at 6:30 or 7:00.

That way all the ratsun peeps can roll on together.:eek:

You are correct John. You guys are more than welcome to meet us on the SE corner of Irvine ctr. dr. & hubble @ 7am. No pressure but the invite is out there.