Jccs caravan in anaheim

NICOYA

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Torrance/Westminster are going straight to JCCS... just fyi...

Listen zhito who do you think u r? Just stay home with your 810 nissan wagon!!! Your meets at Torrance are at your own risk with out permission with the owner in that lot. But still we support anybody's meets Datsun classic.. NOT YOU!!!! zhorty!!!!!:lol: Everybody is trying to coordinate with u!!! You think it's always your way...you're nobody you just a squirrel looking for a nuts!!! just kidding I'll see you at Torrance:blink:

Actually I'm taking into consideration how other people feel about meeting up in Irvine... the plan wasn't to meet up with every other caravan along the way and honestly a few of us rather just drive right to JCCS. No offense to anyone... it's just our personal preference.

Well Anaheim we'll just drive quickly and shark aroud outside till we see them. And zeto I think it was just more about as many ratsun folk getting together as possible. Most of oc An la comes to Torrance and it's quite the drive. Figured we could all get along and organize together.

:D

Listen zhito who do you think u r? Just stay home with your 810 nissan wagon!!! Your meets at Torrance are at your own risk with out permission with the owner in that lot. But still we support anybody's meets Datsun classic.. NOT YOU!!!! zhorty!!!!!:lol: Everybody is trying to coordinate with u!!! You think it's always your way...you're nobody you just a squirrel looking for a nuts!!! just kidding I'll see you at Torrance:blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

HELLO TO ALL RATSUNEEEEERRRRRSSS

THIS IS THE CARL'S JR IN THE CORNER.(BETWEEN 5 FWY AND CRESCENT) I'M ON BROOKHURTS GOING SOUTH COMING FROM 5 FREEWAY (NEXT TO HOME DEPOT)

2rfd0yw.jpg

GAS STATION NEXT TO CARL'S JR

j6pgli.jpg

AS YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING IS CLOSE AND HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE

SEE YOU ON SATURDAY. EVERYBODY ARE WELCOME TO JOIN TO THE JCCS CARAVAN IN ANAHEIM

dfds13.jpg

Edited by NICOYA