dual solex carbs

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are the toyota mikunis, I have 6 of them and they can be found cheaper than the "normal" mikunis for what reason i don't know maybe because the rubber gasket for the top parts is not made anymore, that said, a set up like that might go for $250-300 depending on the condition of the carbs. Whats up with the manifold? looks better than a cannon that might make it more desirable, it's not one of those Gerolamy manifolds is it?

Edited by 67411sss
  • 2 weeks later...

The manifold almost looks like the FIA intake sold by Nissan Comp back in the day.

I would say that the main thing of value would be the manifold and not so much the carbs given their age and lack of parts availability.

I would say about $250 would be fair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

They are the toyota mikunis, I have 6 of them and they can be found cheaper than the "normal" mikunis for what reason i don't know maybe because the rubber gasket for the top parts is not made anymore, that said, a set up like that might go for $250-300 depending on the condition of the carbs. Whats up with the manifold? looks better than a cannon that might make it more desirable, it's not one of those Gerolamy manifolds is it?

old post but hopefully you got that manifold , and if it fits napz 24

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.