brand new to datsuns

hello everybody! i'm Woody and i just got my first Datsun. i've always wanted one but never acted on it. i bought a 1978 B210 out of a field for $25. i got it home and put a battery on it and it started after 21 years in a field. thats the kind of thing that could start a new addiction for me. lol

anyways, i just joined and wanted to introduce myself.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi woody welcome to our site we are all glad to have you aboard . I dont know jack diddley squat about DATSUN cars due to the fact that I have only owned 620 trucks . But I can tell you this much , you have came to the best spot for the info that you need . However we need to see pics of your car or it didint happen . So with that said PICS OR FAIL LOL

welcome to Ratsun

thanks for the welcome!

make sure you put a couple fuel finters firxst before you suck up soem gunk.

yeah. it actually started on the 21 year old gas that smells like parts wash. i already pulled the carb off and have it soaking. it ran but not well so hopefully it will be running again tonight after i flush the whole fuel system.

Hi woody welcome to our site we are all glad to have you aboard . I dont know jack diddley squat about DATSUN cars due to the fact that I have only owned 620 trucks . But I can tell you this much , you have came to the best spot for the info that you need . However we need to see pics of your car or it didint happen . So with that said PICS OR FAIL LOL

welcome to Ratsun

lol..pics on the way

Ive got a great running a15 (yours is either an 12 or 14) that would be great to swap in your bee. 400 bux for it and the 5sped with it...its still in car and you can hear it run/drive it first!!!

Oh and now that Im done being a vulture...Welcome!!!!

i haven't done enough research yet to know what powerplant i'm going with but i'll keep you in mind.

hi woody, i'm buzz. no i'm not, i'm kidding. any way welcome to ratsun. get some rims for that thing and slamm it.

thanks for the welcome and the smart ass comments. makes me feel at home:D is there any good sources of parts for these? i can't go low or rally until i find some parts.

btw, these carbs are awesome, i think it took me twice as long to put the damn thing back on as it it did to go through it.

oh please no rally car its to straight bust out the cutoff wheel and cut the front coils and get some blocks for the back any partshouse shoule have most of your needs as far as stock parts also try rockauto.com

and btw welcome it makes me happy to see more and more b210s

thanks for the welcome and the smart ass comments. makes me feel at home:D is there any good sources of parts for these? i can't go low or rally until i find some parts.

btw, these carbs are awesome, i think it took me twice as long to put the damn thing back on as it it did to go through it.

that's cool thing about our beloved b210's, if you are willing to do the work your self, you dont need any parts to lower the car. as far as rims go, you can always score a cool set of wheels at your local pick a part. too bad you don't live closer, i'd kick you down a set for nothing.