Upper thermostat housing...i need one

Changed my thermostat on the wagon yesterday and i broke off the part where the front bolts goes through. Just for work today & JB welded it back on & it held but i can see where [valvecover] it sprayed out a bit of coolant. Id like to replace it with the same kind but i also dont putting on another that has th extra ports on it. Please let me know if any of you guys have 1 laying around & how much you want,,,thanks. Heres the part...

1251761065.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Changed my thermostat on the wagon yesterday and i broke off the part where the front bolts goes through. Just for work today & JB welded it back on & it held but i can see where [valvecover] it sprayed out a bit of coolant. Id like to replace it with the same kind but i also dont putting on another that has th extra ports on it. Please let me know if any of you guys have 1 laying around & how much you want,,,thanks. Heres the part...

1251761065.jpg

i have one i live in lake elsinore i also have a wagon and i have it with the sending unit

Djaztec- id love to pick that up soon. Having the lower piece too is good seeing as my sender is going bad. How much do you want for it? I can even drive up to you & pick it up..im in San diego.

Foomanchu- TY for looking.

dude you could have it i dont need it. i have a rotary motor in my goon i have a complete l 18 motor for sale to. man i got a bunch of parts u name it i probably have it only if the parts are power train ? lol lol

dude you could have it i dont need it. i have a rotary motor in my goon i have a complete l 18 motor for sale to. man i got a bunch of parts u name it i probably have it only if the parts are power train ? lol lol

hey djaztek12, i would jump over that l18, i just want to drive again my 620, how much are you asking for it? thanks

hey djaztek12, i would jump over that l18, i just want to drive again my 620, how much are you asking for it? thanks

make me a offer but i have it in 2 pieces and u have to re sleeve the block but everything is there, to make a long story short they guy i bougth my goon had it rebuilt cause i went with him to take it and pick it up, and the asshole who did the build in the machine shop did cylinder damage on piston 4 and put all brand new parts all around so when we put the motor on the goon it wouldnt idle properly and the mechanic said it was the carb, so i change it, that dint work so i check the compression my self and 3 & 4 had none so i felt like kicking his ass cause he charge a grip, but i believe in karma he will get his. but i have everything u need it has a new a86 or a a87 open chamber head rebuilt carb new crank and cam the whole work my friend dump alot of money on this motor but if u want it make me a offer i have evrything

u could check my prior post for pictures ? going rotary need help

Edited by djaztek12
You guys rock. I PM'd docsis510 cause hes local & lives close to me

Yellow-out of curiosity how much for the shiny one?

Nelson/djaztek- if the local one doesnt pan out ill be heading up your way.

no worries good luck

u could check my prior post for pictures ? going rotary need help

i saw the pics, well actually i dont have any cash, but we could make a deal, http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/1354119430.html

all the cars are pretty complete juste a few things to get them running, chek them out, let me know if you like somehthing,

i have my l20B engine complete, and still runs, but its making some pretty nasty noises, so im trying to get my hands on L series engine to rebuild it, or make one good out of both, but i have non experience with this kinda things, but love to learn bout datsuns, we could work something out.

i saw the pics, well actually i dont have any cash, but we could make a deal, http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/1354119430.html

all the cars are pretty complete juste a few things to get them running, chek them out, let me know if you like somehthing,

i have my l20B engine complete, and still runs, but its making some pretty nasty noises, so im trying to get my hands on L series engine to rebuild it, or make one good out of both, but i have non experience with this kinda things, but love to learn bout datsuns, we could work something out.

a little off subject, but can you recommend any fairly inexpensive/decent upholstery shops in TJ? I think I want to get my seats recovered.

a little off subject, but can you recommend any fairly inexpensive/decent upholstery shops in TJ? I think I want to get my seats recovered.

yeah i know, sorry if we got a little off topic, well bout the upholstery, ive been thinking bout doing my bench seat and door panels, near downtown theres this store that sells, all kind of fabrics to do hupolstery, i think im buying some stuff there and tell my mom to do my bench and door panels,, but ill take a trip to see prices and how things look , downtown theres a lot of body shops and upholstery shops, compared to prices in the US, they are cheap,

when this ass crashed my S10 on the tail, the guy from the body shop charged me, 200 for body and paint. its not flawless but still looks good from not that far away, and he even fix some other spots that werent part of the crash, and it was nasty, the bed fold in the midle, and you could take the bed of caus the screws that hold it down where broken.

Edited by godoy
yeah i know, sorry if we got a little off topic, well bout the upholstery, ive been thinking bout doing my bench seat and door panels, near downtown theres this store that sells, all kind of fabrics to do hupolstery, i think im buying some stuff there and tell my mom to do my bench and door panels,, but ill take a trip to see prices and how things look , downtown theres a lot of body shops and upholstery shops, compared to prices in the US, they are cheap,

when this ass crashed my S10 on the tail, the guy from the body shop charged me, 200 for body and paint. its not flawless but still looks good from not that far away, and he even fix some other spots that werent part of the crash, and it was nasty, the bed fold in the midle, and you could take the bed of caus the screws that hold it down where broken.

vamonos :o

I dont know my way around TJ, when are you planning on going?

vamonos :o

I dont know my way around TJ, when are you planning on going?

maybe this weekend, school its a bitch rigth now, and pretty f'in hot to be around downtown.. but ill try to go this weekend, hook you up with prices and pics..

and ive had lived in Tj all my life and i dont even get to know downtown, they changed the way streets flow like once every while, had happened a couple of times, going the wrong way in a few streets. :fu:

ok how much are you asking for the yellow firebird

ok how much are you asking for the yellow firebird

i was askinng 700 but since you got an L series we could make a deal, i actually dont know what could be a good price for all the cars i have there, prices are very diferent from Tj to San diego. oh yeah i need to sell the camper shells, they are going cheap, if you want the trailer, you get all the campers free, just need it gone it takes to much space.