Rich Guy Sells Everything!

Guest kamakazi620

Guest kamakazi620

Hey I'm rich and i build lots of fast f'ing cars,but I need to sell all my cars cuz' I want a Datsun.I just can't seem to buy one,I mean their SO expensive!! Oh and I really don't want to sell my cars i just want to post how I can kick anyones ass in a street race or on the track.It's because I'm god's gift to modded cars,KNELL BEFORE ME!!!!! anyone for a pissing match???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a way i was hoping that is was for real. I wanted so badly to comment on that big headed douche bag that started that flaming thread trying to sell his honda but they closed it already. Oh well.

THATS RIGHT if your not FIRST your LAST WHHHOOOO!!
Ummm:confused: if you're not first, you could be second, and that's only last if you are drag racing...if your on the oval or circuit you could be second or third or even forth or so on...wait *edit* he had a honda:fu:. Yeah if your not first your last! Flame on!:lol:
In a way i was hoping that is was for real. I wanted so badly to comment on that big headed douche bag that started that flaming thread trying to sell his honda but they closed it already. Oh well.

I thought it was an impala?

Or did I miss the honduh guy?

Ummm:confused: if you're not first, you could be second, and that's only last if you are drag racing...if your on the oval or circuit you could be second or third or even forth or so on...wait *edit* he had a honda:fu:. Yeah if your not first your last! Flame on!:lol:

Technically second place IS the first loser....:cool:

i find it hilarious that a japanese car site or forum (datsun/ nissan) talks ish about another japanese car (hondas).... im mean fried rice tastes different than plain white rice but.....rice is rice am i right????:confused:

Its kinda like the "pot calling the kettle black"

Your right. But seeing that guy being such a jerk with his Honda makes us think bad about other Honda owners. We have stereotyped all honda user to be such jerks.

See most Z drivers from what I have heard behave this way also. THE ELITE! They think they are. THE BEST! is their car on the street and track.

But really that could be anyone in any community in any car. I think we frown on that in this forum. I like Ratsun.

i find it hilarious that a japanese car site or forum (datsun/ nissan) talks ish about another japanese car (hondas).... im mean fried rice tastes different than plain white rice but.....rice is rice am i right????:confused:

white rice > flied lice :lol:

its the ricer honduhs talking shit, not the DD hondas :mellow:

were not talking shit about the maker ( :sneaky: maybe a little ) just the person who made it 'better', adding HP stickers etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.