Forza 3 has a 510

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes thank you for getting me hooked.:D:fu::D It's all good in the hood.

man i need 50 bux to get this rear sway bar.. so i can trade you my stock one for that tail gate.. your car will handle better :) should body roll alot less.. some decent wheels an tires an some after market struts an you'll be set lol

yes, gran turismo 4, had the 510, and the roadster, but you had to win them....... the 510 had the l16 and the roadster if i recall had the u20..... not fair..... no swaps.. but forza has those..... so hopefully you can swap in l20,ka.ca. or sr..... crossing fingers

• 4 months later...

I still have the l16 in mine and I was whooping some integra and civic ass with it (was F class and racing against D class cars). They said my car would not be competitive but I placed first in every race lol. Was racing hella dirty though, dive bombing corners etc :) I really like how they have RHD cars. I only use cockpit camera view, how about you guys?

I still have the l16 in mine and I was whooping some integra and civic ass with it (was F class and racing against D class cars). They said my car would not be competitive but I placed first in every race lol. Was racing hella dirty though, dive bombing corners etc :) I really like how they have RHD cars. I only use cockpit camera view, how about you guys?

i use it when im on big tracks cockpit view and lol nice try gettin that datsun into S category xD without QUIK upgrades xD lets race one of these days maybe...lol

• 3 weeks later...

I love my 510

datsun.jpg

A great way to earn credits is to do the event list, and select one of the very long races, set all of the assists to off or the hardest, and hire a driver. Go watch TV, take a nap and come back an hour later and collect your 70k.

dam dawg thats a clean paint job how much xD hahaha i wanna get the paint job we have on our banner