NorCal's SoBay, CA Dat/Toy/Old School Monthly Meet Part 3

71DIMER

Hey Bay Area Ratsun members our first two meets were a great sucess with lots of folks showing up, so based on input from those that have shown up we'll now plan on having it become a monthly meet. I think meeting any more often might not get quite the turn out..but always open to suggestions.

For it to become a regular meet so we can all mark it down in our calenders we'll hold the meet at the SAME PLACE and STARTING TIME on the last Thursday of every month from here on out. Our next meet will be on 8/27.

Feel free to let others know to help get others out here.

WHAT: Nor Cal's South Bay Datsun/Toyota/Old School Monthly Meet

WHERE: 3605 El Camino Real Santa Clara CA (just off Lawerence Expressway)

WHEN: Last Thursday of every month: Thursday 8/27 @ 7pm - ?

This is at Starbuck's/OSH parking lot in Santa Clara, so come on out and enjoy the summer time with fellow 510 and other old school import owners.

Oh and I hate that I even have to mention this but since some have done it on their way home...please no burnouts on your way in/out, no need to attract unwanted attention on the rest of us still there that way...:P

Datsunmeet3.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im guilty as well my camera died after two or three pics... damnit. it was a good turn out. bunch of sr 510's... speaking of which anyone get a pic of the flat black sr510 that had the gold work equips on it?? damn i love those wheels...

This one? :P

DSCN5821.jpg

Alright you F-ers..here's some pics. Again it was a geat turn out, I think once a month is the ideal frequency. We had a lot of cars but we have to get the word out to other non Datto guys...but still had a decent turn out.

On a sad note, one of the guys that has been a regular at these meets (Gustavo) got himself in an accident and his dime was crunched between two cars. By no fault of his own, his car is now banged up pretty good in front and back...this was Clayton's (69FJWAGON) old grey car...I don't know if it's a RIP or a setback, we'll have to wait and see. Being the true Datsun fan he still showed up at the meet, a little beat with back pain but still good to go.

Anyway on to the pics!

DSCN5788.jpg

DSCN5789.jpg

DSCN5790.jpg

DSCN5791.jpg

DSCN5792.jpg

DSCN5793.jpg

DSCN5794.jpg

DSCN5795.jpg

DSCN5796.jpg

DSCN5797.jpg

DSCN5798.jpg