Check out the ratsun graphic on my doors!

NSRz32

First off, long time no see guys. I've been working 60+ hour weeks(i'm salary so it sucks) and haven't had time to come play on here much.

Anyway, inspired by Fisch's art, and the fact that my 521 is pretty rat, I decided to get creative. Not bad for a piece of construction paper and an Xacto knife huh?

truckdoorgraphic005.jpg

truckdoorgraphic004.jpg

truckdoorgraphic009.jpg

I also pulled my old tonneau cover and refinished the inside of the bed

augusttruckwork042.jpg

As for the paint job on the doors, I added NSR cause that's me and Yokohama Japan since that's where the truck was built. So.....what do you think?

Edited by NSRz32
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where did you get the stencil for the rat? i want to go one on my hood

I just printed off the little one from the upper left on the forum and then winged it and drew a bigger one...keep in mind I have no artistic ability so its not great, but I think it turned out good.

I like ! ! Where did You get the bubble flares? Also (just a suggestion), if You park Your truck outside at night or leave it unattended for periods, I would suggest a locking gascap for Your aluminum tank. It looks good in the bed, though!!

I like ! ! Where did You get the bubble flares? Also (just a suggestion), if You park Your truck outside at night or leave it unattended for periods, I would suggest a locking gascap for Your aluminum tank. It looks good in the bed, though!!

They're actually ZG flares, I made a thread here when I installed them but here's a link to a thread on NICO of all the progress I've made on the truck

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=257910

As for the locking gas cap, I just recently took my tonneau cover off but the truck stays in the driveway at my house and I live in a good neighborhood so I'm not really worried about it :)

Yes, that is a great looking truck, awesome rims. Now come the questions. Where did u get the fender flares and those rims? Thanx.

Thanks for all the compliments everybody!

The flares are ZG flares for an s30 (like can be had from motorsport auto) that I had to do a little work to get to fit up right. The wheels are old Turbine alloys (which I found on craigslist front a guy who used them for mudding on his old blazer), they're 15x10 with a big negative offset. The tires are Kumho's sized 225/50/15

Oh hell yes dude! Glad someone finally did it. Your 521 is freakin BADASS. Dude looks so cool as is, but if you want it to really pop, get some white paint, a small brush, and outline that bad boy. It'll be slick as hell!

Thanks for doing this!

Thanks for the love on the truck and for the inspiration Fisch....I'm glad you dig it. IMO it fits the look of the truck perfectly. Rear bumper is now black and flows better with the flares, but bumperttes are on their way.