Who's blue dime?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAA is a great thing. 100 bucks covers 4 tows a year up to 100 miles. it's how i get projects home!

This is an amazing idea. It would pay for itself the first time! But, if I brought more than one car home at a time the wife would kick me in the gentleman area.

This is an amazing idea. It would pay for itself the first time! But, if I brought more than one car home at a time the wife would kick me in the gentleman area.

I have to hide them with friends.

mr negativity????????I dont think Im negative as I have saved many cars on here just by typeing and never getting my hand actually dirty. I just get DEPRESSED seeing 510s on the side of the road. Frank had that motor for a long time with no proplem and you get it and its broke how manytimes?

I told Frank I wanted that motor when you put a KA in there.

I guess not now. Maybe you ran it out of oil a few times? I dont know

but when the diff/halfshaft U joints explode think of me

That state patrol works fast up there!!!!!!!! Usaully it takes a few days

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
mr negativity????????I dont think Im negative as I have saved many cars on here just by typeing and never getting my hand actually dirty. I just get DEPRESSED seeing 510s on the side of the road. Frank had that motor for a long time with no proplem and you get it and its broke how manytimes?

I told Frank I wanted that motor when you put a KA in there.

I guess not now. Maybe you ran it out of oil a few times? I dont know

but when the diff/halfshaft U joints explode think of me

That state patrol works fast up there!!!!!!!! Usaully it takes a few days

didnt break. fuel filter got clogged. only problem im having with my motor is fouling out spark plugs. could be a big problem. could be small. i treat this car just like frank did, only difference is he had money/expierence to fix it when it broke. its just a thing. no big deal haha. and hes a hipicrit! he says i smash on it but today he drove it and kicked it side ways going down the block!!

if fouls plugs the carb float can be a little to high little more gas, esp at Idle which affect it the most. Once driving its probaply fine.

If I remeber right that was a nice DGV on there. Mayb it set wrong but I never had that proplem. Is this car electric choke and the wire not hooked up and fouling out the plugs that way?????????

Ur lucky Frank's there to help fix this.

I had to pay top dollar to have people help me then said Fuck it Ill learn how to do it myself and found out there werent shit. Its a EZ car(L motor) that people in the 3rd world keep running everyday

Edited by banzai510(hainz)