want to buy a 620 for less than $2000.00

Does anyone have a datsun 620 truck for sale? I'm a big guy so I would have to be a king cab. prefer somewhere in the pacific northwest. I'm willing to pay up to $2000 if its nice. if you are willing to sell yours please post a picture.

thanks

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hrh has one in the for sale section...he is in seaside though

ahh man i would travel to get it but i can't fit into it comfortably, i need a king cab. i'm 6'4"ft and 275lb i don't want to be crammed all the time. thanks though for the pointer.

• 3 weeks later...
it is a standerd cab you still want or not. i live in goledndale wa

you are not far away but I'm a big guy (6'4"and 275LBS) and I have tryed fitting in a standard cab but I don't like the small space. The few extra inches in a kingcab makes a big differences. Sorry but thanks anyways! :)

I would have to say that a '78-'79 620 would be more desirable to have. Starting in '78 front disc brakes were fitted with a larger master cylinder, an internal voltage regulator in the alternator to replace the problematic fender mounted one, ball joints to replace the king pin steering assembly, and a new breaker less electronic ignition.

Five speeds were available from '77 so look for one of these in any truck. King Cabs were available from '76.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.