Chevy Rally Rims

astro_ss_340

Well I went to the local wreckers today and picked up two 8 inch Chevy Rally Rims and some cheap 215/60R15 tires just to see how they would fit and if I liked the look, and I am quite pleased with the way it sits and looks, everything works awesome, no mods what so ever to fit them. I could never find a definate answer if mods were needed, it just said that some YOTA and chev rims may fit with little modifications. So I was extremely happy when they just bolted up!

I am going to need some fender flares for sure lol, where can a guy get some?

here are some pics too

stock.JPG

mod.JPG

flaretime.JPG

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya they are 8 inch and I only have the two on the truck now, I think I may go with 8 inchers in the front and 10's in the rear. So I think I will keep the 215/60R15's on the rear and put 205/60/15's on the front. How does a guy lower this truck, I only want to go around 2 inches.

Also has anybody ever made there own step-side box for one of these trucks, It would not be hard for me as my boss has an awesome shop full of the appropriate tools, and do you think a step=side would look ok?

Edited by astro_ss_340
?
What vehicles can you find those rims on? I'm gonna try and find a set at the yards.

78-87 Chevy Blazers and suburbans 4x4

I have a set of these with 195-60's onm them and they look sweet. They are stretched a little and have a very aggresive look.

LongBed011.jpg[/img]

Rallys005.jpg[/img]

i was bored so i did a quick photoshop of the truck

this is how it would look with blocks and reindexed torsion bars it would be drivable but uncomfortable at this height

drivable.jpg

here is with airbags laying rocker

layrocker.jpg

choose your poison :D

Plan so far is to drop it 2 inches an have 215/60R15's on the front and I have made a final decision to put 245/60R15's on the back. Engine of choice will be a N/A VG30 from a 84 300ZX with a 4spd auto. And I will worry about the body much later, lol may just leave it for a few years lol