andyspl520 Twitter

Andyinc

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#$%@%@@#%@%%&&!!!! - Roughly translated: "Jeezus H, when the hell did everyone decide that they really needed to keep in touch with every dipshit they met previously, and will meet in the future, perpetuating the high school mentality of insecurity and judgemental persnicketiness?"

- Or something to this effect: "F facebook, F twitter, F myspace, Ratsun.net's cool, and F World of Warcraft, I'm out! :D

You all like that don't you? You know I'm right. Bonus points for the twisted movie reference.

- Or something to this effect: "F facebook, F twitter, F myspace, Ratsun.net's cool, and F World of Warcraft, I'm out! :D

You all like that don't you? You know I'm right. Bonus points for the twisted movie reference.

Half Baked?

#$%@%@@#%@%%&&!!!! - Roughly translated: "Jeezus H, when the hell did everyone decide that they really needed to keep in touch with every dipshit they met previously, and will meet in the future, perpetuating the high school mentality of insecurity and judgemental persnicketiness?"

No fuckin' shit!

I work outdoors and see looser types in the line up for the soup kitchen with fucking cell phones. Guys walking with their g/f ignoring her and talking on a cell. People walk by spewing out their internal garbage thoughts to anyone who will listen. 99.999% of cell phone use is not even needed! I don't want/need one, never had one. For fucks sake stop and smell the roses.

Andy, see it for what it is and throw it away.