mazdat

1200's unite!!!

There's 610 and 710 unite threads here, but none for 1200's, unless i missed it, lets show that 1200's are popular too!:) Post pics of projects, under contruction, drivers, show, originals and so on.:)

Edited by mazdat

Here's my previous 1200's i've had

P1000199.jpg

DatsunPictures035.jpg

Picture001.jpg

My1200atJCCS.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Edited by mazdat

I like your a mini-musclecar.

28.jpg

Here's my 'Lil Something:

6553.jpg

Thanx ggzilla! the orange one had a 6 port 1/2 bridge rotary with a 850cfm double pumper, it hauled ass!:)...then i blew the tranny:(

The orange one looked very straight. I kinda miss my old Yellow Coupe. When I sold it, I kinda hoped the guy wouldn't come and pick it up...

here's my current 1200

Picture049.jpg

I'd show a pic of mine, but I'm in the process of slamming it, running new 17' rubber with flares, and fabricating a new aluminum dash filled with Autometer gauges.

It'll debut at JCCS. Until then, you'll just have to wait to see it :) It's gonna kick ass!!

Unite! There aren't too many 1200s in Seattle. I know of only one daily driver besides mine. And a possible daily driver. And a weekend warrior racer. A few perhaps hidden away in garages. Oh, well our population Sea-Tac metropolitan area is only 3 million.

The Ice Mobile

124.jpg

Edited by ggzilla

I'd show a pic of mine, but I'm in the process of slamming it, running new 17' rubber with flares, and fabricating a new aluminum dash filled with Autometer gauges.

It'll debut at JCCS. Until then, you'll just have to wait to see it :) It's gonna kick ass!!

is it the white sedan RHD? thats a real nice car!! hubcap or wheels , looks bad ass

is it the white sedan RHD? thats a real nice car!! hubcap or wheels , looks bad ass

Just wait until I improve it! I'm going an entirely different direction and turning into a drift monster..:)

Edited by Duncan

That's it! Except I need more switches and gauges..

Take one JDM-spec 1200 ... add autometer gauges ...

226.jpg

Just wait until I improve it! I'm going an entirely different direction and turning into a drift monster..:)

this doesnt sound like Duncan........

EDIT: almost positive its not duncan. why would he run 17" wheels, if he just dropped almost a grand for the minilites?

account got hacked, or i fell asleep a while and its april again

Edited by Moisabamf

this doesnt sound like Duncan........

EDIT: almost positive its not duncan. why would he run 17" wheels, if he just dropped almost a grand for the minilites?

account got hacked, or i fell asleep a while and its april again

Moises, i think you're right, who would ruin a sweet car like that, i know i wouldn't

wow that is weird ... he's never struck me as a horse around type of guy ... maybe his account has been hacked? :blink:

Someone owes me for some drop springs, but I can collect at JCCS AND unveil my ultimate Drift-Retro bad-ass rocket car, too.

Of course I'm joking around. :D Come on, fellas...

Is that a 510????

Is that a 510????

which one?

Bring your 1200s to JCCS in October. I have registered so hope to see you there.

1200 UNITE!