put my new bench in

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, ya im not a big bench guy but i just had to put this fucker in :)

When you get tired of it, let me know :rolleyes:

For reference if I find one, how much was it?

Guest DatsuNoob

Glad to see it sitting in a truck instead of my garage floor. I'm still on the lookout for a set of workable roadster seats, or something with a slim enough back to jam all the way against the rear wall without sacrificing too much leg room. Also something that will give good side support through the turns when I'm beating out Skib and Lynch (in a truck even :eek:) at the auto cross next year :lol:. Glad you like the seat dude :D

Glad to see it sitting in a truck instead of my garage floor. I'm still on the lookout for a set of workable roadster seats, or something with a slim enough back to jam all the way against the rear wall without sacrificing too much leg room. Also something that will give good side support through the turns when I'm beating out Skib and Lynch (in a truck even :eek:) at the auto cross next year :lol:. Glad you like the seat dude :D

look into 70's triumph seats....i had some in my old 620 and they're comfortable and have good side support and have low backs so the fit good and leave leg room :D

not hard to make fit either....almost the same as stock datsun seats

heheh :lol::lol:

Guest DatsuNoob
look into 70's triumph seats....i had some in my old 620 and they're comfortable and have good side support and have low backs so the fit good and leave leg room :D

not hard to make fit either....almost the same as stock datsun seats

Hadnt even thought of those, that gives me another idea, thanks.