You like ze zed cheveaux?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that the 260Z has 240Z taillights....I wonder if this was a modification, as I wasn't aware the the euro Z kept them.

I noticed there are two green z-cars represented. The rear view of the 240Z tail lights shows the hatch with a "240Z" emblem on it. There are a few pictures of this car in the field. The 2+2 in the rock quarry is obviously a 260Z but no shots of the back of it.

Nice find! There is even a 2+2, awesome. I hate the French just a little less today. Just kidding, settle down up there Canada.

:lol: Fuck me. The french in Quebec are as much French as the rest of Canada is British. They come from France but have trouble understanding the European French language as much as we have trouble understanding the Limeys. :lol: The French Canadians speak french that's about it.

Isn't french spoken in the southern parishes? They would have more in common with French Canadians than France.

I noticed there are two green z-cars represented. The rear view of the 240Z tail lights shows the hatch with a "240Z" emblem on it. There are a few pictures of this car in the field. The 2+2 in the rock quarry is obviously a 260Z but no shots of the back of it.

Damn...how did I miss that...must be old age:D