LKQ this weekend

Anyone near the SE foster LQK want to check out what they got for L series heads? They said there were 3 trucks there. I want to get something better then the W58's i have now, only problem is i live about 100 miles from there. If anyone goes there can they tell me what they have please!!

They are having a sale this weekend too

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The LKQ on Foster only had one 620 and my daughter took the W58 head off of it when we went last time.

I think the Columbia Blvd location is the one with the three 620s...I would call first. ;)

Your right i think so aaron.

anyone in the area want to check into it?

Hang510, thanks for the offer. I will keep it on the back burner and see what pops up locally :D

Edited by h2theizzo

Thats alright, thanks for the info!

If anyone's going please take a look see and find out what heads they have. YOu can pull it if you want and i have cash or paypal, if not just a head ID and ill swing down this weekend and try my luck :D

Also, i see a bunch of views but nobody has commented on the question, $100 for a U67, unknown condition. Worth it or no?? They asked me first what its worth to me and i said 50, they said no less then 100. I didnt press the issue but if LKQ has nothign ill press it then, seems kinda high for something unknown...

U67 or A87 hopefully

Either of those would be good, not sure what they usually charge for heads??

I think 50-100 range, can possibly goto 150

But, i dont want to spend realyl more then 100 on a U67 head as theres one here in longview, and if i spend a little more hang_510 has somethin to hook me up with, thanks Driven, let me know what you find out..

I will pm you my cell # and you feel free to call anytime when your out there.

Edited by h2theizzo
  • 1 month later...

anyone going this weekend on the 4th??

im thinkin i will go down sunday morning to the one on columbia blvd. half off sale Fri-Sun.

I called, and they charge 74 dollars per door. wtf? Shits expensive. 35 a fender too

That's exactly what i was thinkin.

I guess I spaced out on the cylinder head thing, sorry about that h2theizzo.

Dont be sorry, lol. I got the A87 head so im good

Is anyone going to LKQ friday or saturday? im trying to find some doors/fenders in good shape, little to no damage/rust.

that link is sweet mesh, but for some reason they are charging different prices then whats on that page

Dont be sorry, lol. I got the A87 head so im good

Is anyone going to LKQ friday or saturday? im trying to find some doors/fenders in good shape, little to no damage/rust.

that link is sweet mesh, but for some reason they are charging different prices then whats on that page

i think i still have that u67, 20 bucks and its yours lol

heading to LKQ on columbia blvd, take me about 2 hours to get there so i should be there around 11:30 on.

plan on getting a buncha different parts and looking around to see if i can find some cool shit while im there

call me at around 11 or so if your gonna be there we can bs or somethin :D

two five three 2 two 3, zero 4 6 six

Might hit up a few other locations depending on if they have 720s in other yards

Came out ok, got some new bucket seats (thank god), passenger fender, passenger door with hinges, opened and closed like a dream, wind shield wiper motor, reservoir, a piece of trim, and a coil out of a hardbody.

cant wait to get that stuff installed, think ill go back soon with a jack so i can get that driver fender. hood looked real nice too