LKQ this weekend

think ill go back soon with a jack so i can get that driver fender.

LKQ's that i have been to have a sign on the door that says "no jacks allowed in yard".

Good luck, you might have to sneak it in and back out so they dont charge you for it:fu:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no i pulled it off the red one, and then the harbody in front of the red one on i think row 2 or 3

i did go over the white one a little bit, but just pulled interior. the doors opened like shit so i said fuck it and went back to the red one :

Sorry man, i didnt check to see if it was there. i didnt see a single distributor in the lot tho now that you mention it, i think people snag that shit up soon as it comes in..

seen 3 720s there, two 620s, a 520, a 521, and looked to be a 210 wagon. both the 520 and 521 had bitchen bucket seat setups

oh yeah

i brought my camera and forgot to take pictures, ill do that from now on. we should keep up the wrecking yard report. ANd make a parts request or something (i think taaj made a thread for it sometime ago). when ever i goto lkq i post in here, so when i go if anyone needs something let me know. you can paypal me and ill pick it up or w/e for you guys

oh yeah, there was a toyota hilux custom cab in there. looked just like the datsun custom cabs, should have gotten a picture of that one. was cool, smelled like piss inside tho :poop:

• 1 month later...
that's stupid. How did you find that out?

Yello620 was at the one in tigard and let me know

i called the one on columbia and stuff, and sure as shit no discounts this weekend. they said that there is free admission tho (big deal, 2 dollars off)