BBQ and GET TOGETHER

dat620

i will be hosting an open house/ grand opening of our new accessories shop, on saturday may 30 2009, from 10 am - 4 pm, at the shop, we will be grillin up some burgers and dogs, also there will be sodas and water , the food and drinks are FREE, i would like for all local ratsuners to come out and rep.there will be alot of other types of vehicles out here, primer is a ok also, come out and join us, DIAMONDBACK COLLISION CENTER, 4825 W GLENDALE AVE, GLENDALE AZ, 85301, 623-915-5566 ASK FOR TOM, thx in advance:D i expect to see a lot of local datsun freaks out here, we are located in downtown glendale az, so cmon phoenix and maybe surrounding area peeps, get on down here....:D

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I still lived down there. I'm getting tired of the NW again.

off topic... Did you grow up there? I grew up here in oregon, hillsboro to seaside. Seems like no matter where i move i end up back here. Just cant get into the groove of other places it seems?

Anyways, i thought the same thing as skib. was ready for a BBQ but then saw AZ :

yea my bosses finally agreed to give me the ok to open an accessory shop, now i can really do what i do best, customize vehicles, so how bout some az, or local phx datto peeps coming out and hangin with us and eatin some free grub, and meeting some of our staff, and other car and truck nuts..:D

yea probably so, maybe not so intense with all the super lowrider show vehicles, but more of a tint, tire & wheels, alarms , stereos, and all the bolt ons, side bars, grills, push bars etc..been open 1 month and holden it's own, c'mon az datto peeps, and all others, if u got a nice ride or a primered ride bring it down, hang out meet some other car and truck nuts, have some free food and ck out our shop, we do collision work, custom work, paint , and now all kinds of accessories....:D, also local film crews will be here to record for up coming tv shows..:D, along with a raffle and scantly clad bikini wearin girls...:D so what do u say peeps????

just a little update, i recieved a phone call yesterday from a local legend, dick lowel from dick lowel racing( doctor 510 as he is known) will be attending and he is going to bring out his race car and a couple of others, so come out and meet a great guy and a bunch of other fantastic people and enjoy the day, free food, and live dj, and cars and trucks and girls, and did i mention free food:D

I use to think like that also. I grew up in Vernonia and thought there was no place better. But due to some weird circumstances I bought a school bus and converted it to live in then travelled around the west for awhile we finally found a little slice of heaven here in the extreme north of CA. We tried moving to Waldport 2 years ago for work but tourist trap towns really suck so we came back to NorCal. It's 80 degrees outside right now and hasn't rained in 3 weeks. So apparently you need to look around just a little bit more to find your place on the earth

I use to think like that also. I grew up in Vernonia and thought there was no place better. But due to some weird circumstances I bought a school bus and converted it to live in then travelled around the west for awhile we finally found a little slice of heaven here in the extreme north of CA. We tried moving to Waldport 2 years ago for work but tourist trap towns really suck so we came back to NorCal. It's 80 degrees outside right now and hasn't rained in 3 weeks. So apparently you need to look around just a little bit more to find your place on the earth

What do you call extreme north Cali?

Larry

Here's a pic of the Datsun's that showed up for the event. We need to get more of you guys out next time for sure! About 5-7 more Datsun guys showed up without their cars. Plus there were a few really sweet lowriders there, but alas, I only took pics of the important cars:)

100_0966-50.jpg

a very special thx out to all the area datsun guys who showed up, overall the show and shine went very well, we had 25 show vehicles, and aprox. 250-300 people walk thru the store and get estimates and flyers, we will be doing another one in either sept 09, or oct 09, i will get pictures up later today, again a special thx to all the datto peeps, it was nice to meet you all, and the invite is always there if we need some where to hang out, we have the space, just let me know, and thx ryan for gettin the datto pics up..:D, fun and good times were had by all..:D