Less than 12 hours to pickup!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.. I have been pondering making it JDM with right hand drive and some fender mirrors. I found a steering box in Australia.

Yeah!! There best be a project thread on this beast once you get it going :D

Thanks.. I have been pondering making it JDM with right hand drive and some fender mirrors. I found a steering box in Australia.

Yeah!! There best be a project thread on this beast once you get it going :D

Great find. That was my first truck when I was a junior in high school. Same color too. I drove it into the ground for four years & traded it in for a new '72 1600. Couple of years ago I saw it on the freeway. It had the company logo and phone number for a wrecking yard painted on the door. It looked like their shop truck. I knew it was mine because there was a dent in the rocker panel form when I got it stuck on a logging road out in the mountians.

I made it home with only one hickup! Somewhere along the 8 is a driveshaft for a 67 520... OOps!! It was unbolted and wired up and I didn't think twice about it comeing out.. It did... So I need a 1 piece drive shaft for a j13 if anyone has one... Also got some goodies that I wasn't expecting... Another dash, steering box and column, distributor, carb, like 4 big silly mirrors and some other small stuff... There is only 1 spot that isn't just surface rust it is on the passenger fender.. Other than that, nothing a little bit of sanding won't clean up.. If I get a chance tonight I will put up a teaser photo of how the interior is going to be...

HPIM0670.jpg

HPIM0669.jpg