nis720

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did it cost shipped to the US?

Which KA ECU did you use?

I purchased this from AutoVaughnPerformance.com. The Type 1 board was $200 and the single user license for Nistune program is $160.

I am still learning and getting familiar with the program. The other day I tried the Logging feature. It records all the readings so you can play them back and be able to select which ones to display. Makes it easy to tune and diagnose what each sensor is doing.

nistunelog.jpg

• 1 month later...
Always heard of Nistune but never saw pictures. Do you have to have a laptop on while driving to record it? Or do you just drive around and hookup the laptop later?

Sorry for the late response (lost track of this post).

In order to log a run you have to have the laptop hooked up.

Just a small update. No turbo yet, been driving the truck and going to meets.

IMG_1686a.jpg

How the freakin hell did I miss this thread? Awesome! Love seeing truck guys breakout of the mold. Not enuff trucks get the spotlight that they deserve. Is this machine going to see the JCCS someday? I'd consider it an honor to roll in with your 720 one of these years.

-Brian

• 3 weeks later...
How the freakin hell did I miss this thread? Awesome! Love seeing truck guys breakout of the mold. Not enuff trucks get the spotlight that they deserve. Is this machine going to see the JCCS someday? I'd consider it an honor to roll in with your 720 one of these years.

-Brian

I'm still debating on JCCS.... I need the $$$ for other parts. :confused:

Last night I was checking the BOV I got from my bro-in-law (off his STI). I connected to the vacuum line on my truck and it opens partially on idle and closes fully when I hit the gas. This is only temporary till I get more $$$ for a BOV that recirculates.

IMG_1896a.jpg

are you sure that MAS is going to meter properly with compressed air going through it?

I thought those types of sensors were made only for air to be drawn through; place it on the inlet to the turbo, not inline of the intercooler pipes.

There's a few guys on KA-T.org running it like this. I can always change it if it doesn't work out that way.

• 2 weeks later...