Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!! stupid work got in the way. i work monday thru sat 10 to 7. no bueno... how was it?

We had a good turn out..Plus it was nice and cool after the sun went down....

Robert or rivdat620 is the guy that hosts this one,the guys are always trying to show support.There is a show in Orange county already and last month it was really only us guys from the inland empire that showed up.It seems people are making the drive out to Moreno valley for that show,come down try you like.

I'm always down for a nice long ride in my truck only problem is that I'm off at 7 on saturdays by time i get out to moval b about 9:30.... boo boo all bad

Get a new job.... J/K

Is it my luck or what?

I used to take my ride to an LA area shoiw but there was no event coverage. It is nice to read and see photos about an event you go to. Also it is a great way to promote it.

I just went to this event 2 times, and same thing happens .No coverage, Wimp enthusiasm.It has been a week and no photos or anything. Way to promote an event. For sure this will go the way side if it continues to be "demoted" like this. An event needs good promoting and coverage. Why get complacent?

Is it my luck or what?

I used to take my ride to an LA area shoiw but there was no event coverage. It is nice to read and see photos about an event you go to. Also it is a great way to promote it.

I just went to this event 2 times, and same thing happens .No coverage, Wimp enthusiasm.It has been a week and no photos or anything. Way to promote an event. For sure this will go the way side if it continues to be "demoted" like this. An event needs good promoting and coverage. Why get complacent?

Bob, you may be taking this "Event" thing a little too seriously. Think about it. It's a parking lot gathering of people with similar interest, thats it. Just like back in the day when clubs met once a week or month. What is there to promote? And where but on this site? If photo's are so important to you, why didn't you shoot some and post them? Why do you think that because people aren't posting pics of there cars and tooting their own horns because they met on a Saturday night, that this "event" is being "demoted" and will stop happening? A local cruise night for imports doesnt need promoting or coverage if the core people show up and hang out, and if they stop doing that, does it really matter? Try to relax a little and enjoy your cars, thats what the passion should be about anyway.Not recognition.

• Like 3

Bob, you may be taking this "Event" thing a little too seriously. Think about it. It's a parking lot gathering of people with similar interest, thats it. Just like back in the day when clubs met once a week or month. What is there to promote? And where but on this site? If photo's are so important to you, why didn't you shoot some and post them? Why do you think that because people aren't posting pics of there cars and tooting their own horns because they met on a Saturday night, that this "event" is being "demoted" and will stop happening? A local cruise night for imports doesnt need promoting or coverage if the core people show up and hang out, and if they stop doing that, does it really matter? Try to relax a little and enjoy your cars, thats what the passion should be about anyway.Not recognition.

Yeah what he said^^^ We need someone that's been to two meets to tell us how we should do things?????? WTF!!!!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish I can make this one, but I have a huge family party that day. Sucks for me

Dude what's better than La Familia. Free food and beer..See ya next time.