Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning to go out there. I'll be getting on the 91 @ Magnolia. I'll be on the look-out for you if you should have any issues.

ok cool be on the look out for this wagon   I will take a rope just in case. I come from Torrance and i think is kind of far on Datsun but i will be there even if am being pulled! lol Thanks

20130906_160021_zpsbd593bb4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well here we go this is perfect weather for the IE Datsun Meet. So come out tomorrow night for a Datsun filled evening. If you get chilled easily you may to bring your IE Datsun hoodie or other light outer wear! See you there!

Then in one week is JCCS. If you are registered look for a caravan on Ratsun from the IE making the normal stops. If you aren't registered show up to spectate and don't forget your IE T-shirt so you are representing.

In two weeks we have the multi state Datsun Classic in Williams Arizona. I am trailering my truck out there. You can register the day of, so come out and get a change of Datsun scenery.

In 3 weeks we have the IE Z Club car show at San Berdo Nissan. Come out and support these guys they put on a great show.

• Like 1