Portlanders: Beaches Cruise-In @ PIR. June-Sept. Wednesdays.

808DA6

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome day for a cruise. They probably grossed 1500+ cars. Saw over a dozen Datsuns. 6 510's! Only problem is that we were all scattered. There was a red 2dr from WA that i've never seen before. Was a '68 or '69 model with Z wheels. Really nice.

Next week?

-Brian

Awesome day for a cruise. They probably grossed 1500+ cars. Saw over a dozen Datsuns. 6 510's! Only problem is that we were all scattered. There was a red 2dr from WA that i've never seen before. Was a '68 or '69 model with Z wheels. Really nice.

Next week?

-Brian

that red dime is my old car. its a early 70, L20 with dual SU's, some of the typical old school stuff. one cool thing is the people that own it now haven't really changed it since they have owned it. I tried to buy that car back but they won't sell it,damn it. I miss that car

Not sure about this week for me. Having carb issues. The Hitachi is cryong for a rebuild. Anyone got a 32/36 they want to sell me?

-Brian

Yup. Pretty sure. I'm thinking the gaskets for the body are leaking. The blades are constantly wet. Maybe i'm wrong. Gotta love carbies.

-B

Ahhhhh. That sounds like the perfect place to have a screw. +1 Hitachi. Nope, didn't check that. Still want to swap this thing out tho. I figure the simplest would be a 32/36. Can't spend too much OR keep the car down too long.

-B

• 2 weeks later...

We tried sparking this last year, but I think we tried too late. So....

Where: PIR

When: Every Wednesday 4P-11P in the months of June to Sept.

Admission: $5

Bring your cameras.

-Brian

Alright, WTF! I see "bring your cameras" and there are only pics of 2 cars in a 5 page thread! I expect to see pictures soon. Thanks.

==Javin