Project Dotty 56k :fu:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are the rear springs just cut stockers? if your lookig for some stiffer ones pm iceman he may be able to help you love the slots (as im sure you can tell by looking at my build thread lol) keep it up i cant wait to see more

• 4 months later...

I know the T25 is small, but for a low boost application it is perfect. it was free, spools fast, not as reliable as the T28 but it will do for now.. in the future i will build a turbo motor and will prob run a disco potato or something comparable.. like i said 9 lbs of boost from this thing will come in a hurry. and should sit well with the KA, especially since it doesnt like revs much above 5k anyway in stock form.

I am also going to use a side mount intercooler from an Audi A4. It will fit purfect with what i have planned, I think i will use a 280zx or early model 300zx hood scoop to feed fresh air to the cooler. I know its not a perfect plan, but its is truly going to start out as a buget built KA-T..lol :hairy: