Frank Jeff 510 they worked on

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for most people, they want a 510, but don't realize that no matter how much you modernize them or upgrade them, they are always gonna be an old car... and for some they can never get past that. To each his own...

Good! Means more for me. I like old trucks.

for most people, they want a 510, but don't realize that no matter how much you modernize them or upgrade them, they are always gonna be an old car... and for some they can never get past that. To each his own...

Who said "It's more a way of life really...."

When I got my SAS finished and was fairly sure the brakes worked I fired it up and cruised the neighborhood. I was grinnin' so bad I could hardly see out the window. Seemed like everyone was lookin' and pointing at me. :lol:

That happens every day to me. Only because my 510 looks like a shitbox, but the exhaust rumble and rapid acceleration catch people by surprise.:D Can't wait until I get that new cam with .25 more lift! Sadly, it's on the back burner due to no OT the last month. But it's starting to pick back up again.

wolfy more than drivin hmmm

HAHA Okay my new quote is "I like working on my cars more than driving them, but the real payoff is the first test drive. Wide open exhaust, no seat bolts, dash half apart, heading over to Clarks. Now thats fun :D"

Well, I totally agree that MMMMMMHHH wenching, I enjoy it more than driving. :D

Hey Mike if you get another datto (510) you can double your wrenching :D

i enjoy the first drive after wrenching

Damn I like that even better :D

When I got my SAS finished and was fairly sure the brakes worked I fired it up and cruised the neighborhood. I was grinnin' so bad I could hardly see out the window. Seemed like everyone was lookin' and pointing at me. :lol:

HAHA I do the same thing :D

As long as you stay out of new cars our old datto's don't seem to old. I go months without riding in any new cars. But every once in a while I ride around in a work buddies car, 2008 Audi. I think to my self.." yeah its like a space ship on the inside, but it sure is fucking boring to ride around in! I can't even here the engine, fell the bumps or hear the aledge turbo it advertises on the back!!" Shit..... I'm going to drive a datto until I get hit by an SUV and die :D

i love old cars!!!:)

Who doesn't :D

Who said "It's more a way of life really...."

Damn right it is! :D

That happens every day to me. Only because my 510 looks like a shitbox, but the exhaust rumble and rapid acceleration catch people by surprise.:D

God dammit I love old datto's!!