2008 G37

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nissan Sport also had a short write up by Jordan Batch(topmotoring.com) about the Canby show...mentioning a certain NL in attendance :)

That G37 is pretty sweet! I wonder if they have an option for a chrome plated shoe horn to help squeeze my fat *ss into it?! :) I doubt that 8 way adj seat will go high enough to let me see over the steering wheel! :(

oh ya Mike, I saw that! Good job on your honorable mention... not to mention your prize winning as well.

I was hoping maybe they got a pic of a rising sun or two but I guess they were going for a more clean look in their pictures. :D

and that thing about no throttle in the VQ?37, I never did hear of that before. Maybe I should read the article and see if its in there. That's the first I've heard of such an engine. I know the VQ35 in 2007 went to dual throttle bodies and has about 330hp already. Usually the Z version of the engine has slightly more power than the G... but is also a little noisier.